Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

I have to ask since it's difficult to see on TV...are the WRs getting any separation at all downfield?

You guys are out of your mind if you think this crap is on stafford...He almost made something out of that last play. This oline is just god awful

Romneybot said:
I have to ask since it's difficult to see on TV...are the WRs getting any separation at all downfield?

Dont know.....Staff has about 1.2 seconds to throw so I don't know.

axemillen said:
You guys are out of your mind if you think this crap is on stafford...He almost made something out of that last play. This oline is just god awful

True story.

axemillen said:

Staff is a pussy, if you get any pressure on him he folds

Romneybot said:

Can't tell but if they are it's moot becuase stafford has no time to do anything.

thundernlightning said:
boogerlovejoy said:
Turner runs like a girl. Gets to the line and pussy foots it....then get tackled

id so rather have turner than morris

Obviously....I'd rather have just about anyone than Morris....Aaron Brown included.

smitdog67 said:
boogerlovejoy said:
Obviously....I'd rather have just about anyone than Morris....Aaron Brown included.

It's not the preseason, Aaron brown is a joke

So is your "Suh has taken a huge step back this year" comment. What's your point??

smitdog67 said:
axemillen said:

Staff is a pussy, if you get any pressure on him he folds

You might be too if you have big guys running at you every play. Because of his injury history I bet its the game plan. Don't get hit.

I am out of here. Tired of all you fair weather fans. For fuck sake it is still the first quarter. Stop being such downers. It is like you don't have any confidence in this team what so ever. So go ahead and just jump off the band wagon. I still think the Lions have a chance to win until the clock reads zeros across the board.

Back