Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

Suh has taken a huge step back this year, he needs to stop over pursuing on every single run play and actually play smart. He has really hurt our run defense the last few weeks

kingofdetroit57 said:
Almost twisted his head off. LOL!

i'd laugh too if the guy committing it wasn't a habitual offender. What makes it worse is that suh has been quiet all year. Really the only time you hear his name is when he gets a PF. dude needs to step it up.

mhughes0021 said:
why doesnt suh run at the qb instead of 3 yds away from him then grab the facemask?

Watch the play. He got tripped and couldn't change direction. Just bad luck.

MalFunkShun said:
mhughes0021 said:
why doesnt suh run at the qb instead of 3 yds away from him then grab the facemask?

Momentum?

To me its starting to look like he doesnt keep his eye on the ball. Happened alot last week where he didnt know wtf was going on or where the ball was.

Yeah, I'm sure Suh's numbers being down has nothing to do with the double team he faces every week and almost every play.

smitdog67 said:
Suh has taken a huge step back this year, he needs to stop over pursuing on every single run play and actually play smart. He has really hurt our run defense the last few weeks

Thats a stupid comment. Getting up field is what he is asked to do. Get a clue.

can we ever come out and try maybe a play-action, or quick route to calvin or titus, WTF is with every drive starting with a 1 yd run.

Oh, holding penalty, how pleasant

tazmac said:
Yeah, I'm sure Suh's numbers being down has nothing to do with the double team he faces every week and almost every play.

dude, watch him closely on the next series. the guy is standing straight up and getting manhandled by one guy. sometimes he's getting a second guy on him, but it's not neccessary. that's why our front 4 isn't getting to the QB.

Back