Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

FUCKING TERRIBLE

I'm serious....find the 5 fattest guys in that stadium and put them in the game right now.

wow this is just horrible and Stafford just falls down like a little girl on that 2nd down play. BS FG need it to be a TD F'en O line blows leave the TE's in to block or something fuck man!

Ok, any person on these boards who says our O-line is even ok needs to be just fucking shot. That was ,by far, pathetic.

If i hear one fucking word about consistency along the line this offseason im just gonna go ahead and switch to being a chargers fan.

Im sick of Backus getting bulldozed at least 3 times a game.

I know everybody rips on him but honestly...he has NOT been good this year, not even average...

mhughes0021 said:
and raolia blows it...were awesome

Please tell me ONE center in the League who could get to a blitzing OLB who comes in untouched. That 2nd sack was on Linehan. Awful play.

Back