Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

once again we are starting off like shit.

We got a GIFT and went backwards...barely got 3 pts out of it.

boogerlovejoy said:
mhughes0021 said:
and raolia blows it...were awesome

Please tell me ONE center in the League who could get to a blitzing OLB who comes in untouched. That 2nd sack was on Linehan. Awful play.

i understand the scheme sucks....but it was his man.

years of draft neglect at the O line position sure caught up to this team in a hurry after starting 5-0

boogerlovejoy said:
mhughes0021 said:
and raolia blows it...were awesome

Please tell me ONE center in the League who could get to a blitzing OLB who comes in untouched. That 2nd sack was on Linehan. Awful play.

How was that on Linehan? I'm not a huge fan of his but it was just a good call against us, let's see how or if we adjust

this game is looking like the SF game. I hate to say that, but it is.

Not a good start Lions. Where is the offensive intensity. You can't have a 2 week hangover after a big game Schwartz!!!

Can we rewind to draft day, and NOT take Fairley and Leshoure?

The OL is fucking dreadful, and ST apparently isn't much better.

The shotgun is getting exposed by outside Blitz's... let the fucker do something under center...

why doesnt suh run at the qb instead of 3 yds away from him then grab the facemask?

Back