Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

TigerMud said:
of course how do you expect the players to be disciplined when the coach isn't

Why are you here?? You haven't said one positive thing yet.

Go away.

boogerlovejoy said:
TigerMud said:

Go away.

Again, are we here to talk about the team or are we supposed to pretend like everything is sunshine and puppies? If something is crap why is it so offensive that we say so?

boogerlovejoy said:
TigerMud said:

Go away.

Neither have you, I was pumped for this game before it started and they really let us all down, they let the whole city down, they outta be ashamed and I ain't going to say one positive thing because they don't deserve it.

TigerMud said:
boogerlovejoy said:

Go away.

Neither have you, I was pumped for this game before it started and they really let us all down, they let the whole city down, they outta be ashamed and I ain't going to say one positive thing because they don't deserve it.
You too, Mud

food4thought said:
smitdog67 said:
First down coming up
Smit, you need to go take your Wellbutrin or something. LIGHTEN UP!!!

If they do something well I'll give them credit, if they play like shit I'll mention that too. So far today there has been much more shit and few redeeming plays. Being a fan doesn't mean just grinning like an idiot even if your team plays like garbage.

Good return by Logan, Stafford's gotta step it up here, obviously

Gaaawd Stafford blows. If anyone knows anyone at the game, send em a text and tell em to start a we want Hill chant.

Back