Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

I agree.

But if you're Schwartz, what are you supposed to do? Your all world WR has a fumble and caused an INT.

Bush made a stupid play. Do you honestly believe he is coached to carry the ball like that? I don't.

Bad game. But it's a testament to the coaches we're only down 6.

Its a testament to how shitty romo is that were only down 6 lol. we have no sacks.....getting seldom pressure.....have 4 TOs and ony down 6....its a miracle.

Johnson will catch a TD here, he has 195 yards now.

Last edited:
Brandon Carr.

I actually feel bad for him. They put him on CJ all day with little help and calvin is killing him!

Alot of bad luck in this game. Time to turn it around on this drive. The season depends on this 4th quarter.

Its a testament to how shitty romo is that were only down 6 lol. we have no sacks.....getting seldom pressure.....have 4 TOs and ony down 6....its a miracle.

I see you left out the fact that the secondary has been great and Gunther is actually, so far, calling a great game.

And I HATE Gunther!

It's a testament to how much better we are than the Cowboys that we're still in this game after 4 TOs.

Back