Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

Here to, blacked out but realized it was nationally televised. Then when they switched to the other game I'm like, "wtf wtf". I quickly went back to direct TV but I missed the play but saw the celebration so it was all good..

It was weird they switched after the td but before the xtra point. Still caused some tense moments.

I'm still trying to figure out how they didn't put 60 points up on us lol...defense came up huge even with no sacks and poor safety play. Was a huge week forihouston to play his best game and the run defense stepping up. Dallas fan base now knows how we feel on a lot of weeks lol....high powered offense that saw their ocord continually try to run up tge middle with hardly any targets going to ur best weapons in dez and witten. Was such a weird game lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how they didn't put 60 points up on us lol...defense came up huge even with no sacks and poor safety play. Was a huge week forihouston to play his best game and the run defense stepping up. Dallas fan base now knows how we feel on a lot of weeks lol....high powered offense that saw their ocord continually try to run up tge middle with hardly any targets going to ur best weapons in dez and witten. Was such a weird game lol.

Run defense has been a strength this year minus the big runs we seem to vulnerable against. However that's two weeks in a row now we have dominated on run defense.

Stop trying to figure out why we didnt lose and enjoy this epic victory, man lol

Another interesting stat

Calvin Johnson has scored as many TDs (7) as Jacksonville's entire offense through 8 weeks...and CJ missed a game.

Joseph Fauria has more TD receptions (5) than all of Jacksonville's receivers combined (4).

Last edited:
Calvin Johnson averaged 169.7 receiving yards per game in October, the highest in any calendar month in NFL history (minimum 3 games).

Another interesting stat

Calvin Johnson has scored as many TDs (7) as Jacksonville's entire offense through 8 weeks...and CJ missed a game.

Joseph Fauria has more TD receptions (5) than all of Jacksonville's receivers combined (4).

Jacksonville will challenge the '08 Lions and the '76 Bucs as the worst teams ever.

Even if Mark Brunell thinks they'll finish the year 4-4.

Another interesting stat

just imagine if the guy would stop getting tackled on the 1 yard line what his stats would look like the last 2 years lol.

Jacksonville will challenge the '08 Lions and the '76 Bucs as the worst teams ever.

Even if Mark Brunell thinks they'll finish the year 4-4.

I have a feeling they'll end up winning one by accident, mainly because their last 8 games don't look all that tough. 4 against the Titans and Texans, who have been mediocre and the other 4 against Cleveland, Buffalo, Indy, and Arizona.

talking about the Jags if they go winless they surpass the lions and bucs in my opinion as the crappiest team. They can literally not score and havent even been close in a game. Their pf and pa are truly atrocious.

Back