Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

Aside from the blown coverage, EXCELLENT protection. Stafford had all day.

I don't mean for this to sound pessimistic at all....which is more shocking...that Titus was that wide open or it took Stafford that long to find him? Staff probably had to convince himself that his guy was actually standing alone in the end zone.

One could say the short passes opened that up. The sore ankle might be a good thing...it'll keep him from overthinking...

ok that's a good start for Stafford. Let's see the D step it up now and stop letting em run all over us.

Can't believe Young did the leap at their stadium. Lucky they didn't toss him back onto the field.

johnny2x2x said:
Can't believe Young did the leap at their stadium. Lucky they didn't toss him back onto the field.

I can't believe their fans celebrated with him. WTF?

HAHA Titus jumped into a crowd of Broncos fans. I thought he found a group of Lions fans...

manchild98 said:
I don't mean for this to sound pessimistic at all....which is more shocking...that Titus was that wide open or it took Stafford that long to find him? Staff probably had to convince himself that his guy was actually standing alone in the end zone.

haha i thought the same thing

johnny2x2x said:

That was actually pretty damn awesome IMO, kids got some balls on him

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]am i on a european feed or something? wtf

You're probably watching what I'm watching. Sky Sports? Few commercials??

If so, yes you are.

yeah, definitely on a european feed. lol wow this is strange. i have the american announcers, but they keep cutting to a european booth that's talking about the game during commercials.

Why is Tebow standing around instead of on his knees, praying?

Somebody was high when they made that John Wall commercial

sggatecl said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]am i on a european feed or something? wtf

You're probably watching what I'm watching. Sky Sports? Few commercials??

If so, yes you are.

yes sky sports. i have to say, i kind of like few commercials and a little discussion about the game before the game comes back on. weird hearing an english accent talking about titus young though.

Back