Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

TigerMud said:
manchild98 said:
Pettigrew getting his feet all twisted up on that screen pass set us back 4 yards.

I think it's time they started going to scheffler as the #1 TE over Petigrew.

I think our TE's have all played fine, Tony isn't much of a blocker anyways. That position is the least of our concerns right now.

TigerMud said:
Another fair catch, gesssh can anyone else give it a try please.

Did you really expect him to run that one back?

They really have to get Calvin involved somehow, run a screen for him or a reverse, something.

Only 2 yards on that run... but I saw a run for -2 when I saw that. Good job by Morris.

Good thing Stockton isn't on the field because he has bitten on every play fake of the game so far

Very happy to see Stafford scramble for a nice gain like that, he needs to do that more often.

Morris is running well today, he's not as versatile as Best but he's better at gaining consistent positive yardage.

Back