Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

Gonna need "some" scoring help from the Lions' D if Stafford and his Oline is gonna be more out of sync than being on target and clicking all game.

Needed that flag!!

Stafford looking real good. He is making the Broncos pay for doubling CJ. I like the playcalling as well, we are running it towards the weak side of the Broncos Defense.

Looking good so far.

god, how many of those "Throw it at the feet of the receiver because i'm about to get hit" passes are we going to see this year?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]god, how many of those "Throw it at the feet of the receiver because i'm about to get hit" passes are we going to see this year?

Honestly though, would you prefer he take a sack and lose 5+ yards?

MalFunkShun said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]god, how many of those "Throw it at the feet of the receiver because i'm about to get hit" passes are we going to see this year?

no, but i would like to see him at least try to throw it to the receiver (if he's open, which he was) instead of side arming it into a bounce pass.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MalFunkShun said:

no, but i would like to see him at least try to throw it to the receiver (if he's open, which he was) instead of side arming it into a bounce pass.

I've got to agree there, he had CJ in solo coverage against 5'10" Andre Fucking Goodman, throw it up to the best player in the NFL and have him make a play.

FG Hanson, Lions should be air-bombing the Tebows with TD after TD, Staff is so inconsistent, but I'll give him his still as yet raw youthful inexperience and Lions' crappy OL as an excuse for now..

I only say that because he was on the run and would have had to throw across his body.

Back