Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 81 Tigers vs. angels June 27, 2024

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Confirmed Lineup
3B M. Vierling R
2B Colt Keith L
CF Riley Greene L
1B Gio Urshela R
RF W. Perez S
LF Akil Baddoo L
DH J. Malloy R
SS Z. McKinstry L
C Carson Kelly R
Jack Flaherty R
5-4 2.92 ERA

Confirmed Lineup
1B N. Schanuel L
2B Luis Rengifo S
LF Taylor Ward R
3B Miguel Sano R
DH W. Calhoun L
C L. O'Hoppe R
SS Zach Neto R
CF M. Moniak L
RF Jo Adell R
Davis Daniel R
0-0 .00 ERA

Series Preview: Detroit Tigers wrap up June with 4 games at Los Angeles Angels.
After winning three of six on they recent home stand, the Motor City Kitties hit the road for the next 10 games.
BYBTB

The Spencer Torkelson question clarifies in Toledo.
At least now we have a better idea of the plan, as well as the Tigers commitment to making sure he’s right before a return to Detroit.
BYBTB

Face any pitcher, any time: Inside MLB's new Trajekt tech.
espn

Is Tigers' rehab plan for Javy Baez a way to keep him away from MLB roster as long as possible?
MCBTB

Riley Greene is being totally snubbed by All-Star fan vote.
MCBTB

Did Tigers make a costly mistake in non-tendering Spencer Turnbull?
The Tigers could use this version of Spencer Turnbull right about now. Especially when compared to the expensive offseason acquisition they made instead.
MCBTB

Detroit Tigers right-hander Matt Manning 'working on delivery' in Triple-A Toledo.
Freep

Manning, 26, has a 4.88 ERA with 12 walks and 23 strikeouts across 27⅔ innings in five appearances for the Tigers this season. He also has a 5.68 ERA with 13 walks and 42 strikeouts across 38 innings in eight games for the Mud Hens. At both levels, left-handed hitters have tagged him for a .304 batting average with an .893 OPS.

The Guardians and left-hander Matthew Boyd have agreed to a deal, It’s a major league deal for the Boras Corporation client. The Guardians will need to open a roster spot whenever the deal, which is pending a physical, becomes official.

Dumb fastball by Jack. He would have so missed a slider.
Just a fastball that was crushed.
Tigers trail 1-0.

Jack gives up another solo homer. Nothing on that fastball.
Just a hit me fastball. It was hit hard.
Trail 2-0.

I’d rather see all the rookies in the minors than half of this team. Yeah they would probably suck because Tigers seem to whiff on position players but maybe one or two would hit. Then we would know if we should trade Skubal for other teams lottery picks.

Meadows ,and Dingler keep hitting Spencer with 2 walks in a 9-4 Mudhens win.

I wonder if Navigato would been a better call up then Kridler at ss. All I see is production hitting at Toledo for him. He plays ss, 3b and 2b I think.

Box

.https://www.milb.com/gameday/bats-vs-mud-hens/2024/06/27/752233/final/box

Another run. Tiger pitcher have to be perfect.
Kelly is stupid. The Angles are sitting on Jacks 1st pitch, and fastball.
3-0

That was a decent pitch. Golfed out. Should have traded Jack last week
I guess lol. Doubt tigers come back from 5-0.

I’d rather see all the rookies in the minors than half of this team. Yeah they would probably suck because Tigers seem to whiff on position players but maybe one or two would hit. Then we would know if we should trade Skubal for other teams lottery picks.
We've already tried Meadows and Torks. Wait until next season I'm not sure I want to see them anymore in '24. Can't trade picks unless they're comp picks.

Again I would rather see all the minor league guys that may have a shot then some of the current tigers.

We've already tried Meadows and Torks. Wait until next season I'm not sure I want to see them anymore in '24. Can't trade picks unless they're comp picks.
I meant players in minors not picks. Should have worded it better.
Top players.

Back