Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 83 Detroit Tigers @ LAA June 29, 2024 7:07 p.m. MST

Gio and Mark keep making outs we won’t get a bag of balls for them at the deadline.
Need them to start hitting.

Season high 9 k’s for Olson. Brieske in and he can’t find the plate. Pitch 3 looked great.
Come on ump.
Another lead off walk by the tigers. Bo 1st walk in 22 days.
Gets the lead off hitter who has killed us this series after falling behind 2-0. Line out to cf
Single to left and error by Greene. 1st and 3rd one out. Bo isn’t sharp.
2 run double. 5-4.: They know we like to throw first pitch strikes and they are ambushing us. First earned runs since June 1st for Bo. Sigh.
He was lucky Sano missed that.
Pitching change.
Has the pen really been any good since early this year ? I few good outings here and there . But not recently.
Holton in.
Pinch hitter ward kills lefty’s.
Fly out to CF.
5-4 top 8.

Last edited:
I'm only watching on gameday, but Brieske doesn't look like he has it today, gives up two runs, a man on second, and he is still in..... edit: ok, AJ pulled him. Let's hope for Holton to be on now; we don't need the game tied.

I'm only watching on gameday, but Brieske doesn't look like he has it today, gives up two runs, a man on second, and he is still in..... edit: ok, AJ pulled him. Let's hope for Holton to be on now; we don't need the game tied.
Yeah I’m watching and he has been the best RP since early June . Way off tonight.

Look out . New LAA pitchers throws a great change up. Something we can’t normally hit.
Keith K’s
Gio 1 out walk.
Mckinstry easy pop out. Why is he even on this team ? .185 avg.
Malloy F-7. Now batting .150
Bottom 8.

Last edited:
5-5
Guys it’s the first pitch. We have not adjusted all night. Right over the plate.
7 of the 8 Angels hits are on the 1st two pitches . We just do not adjust in game .
Yeah it’s a decent slider but catches way too much of the plate. So frustrating.
Sadly Olson can’t get the win now.

Was hoping a double A prospect . They are not playing in September. Might as well flip the for something . Was Olson not thought that highly ? I forget.
You could give them away for a $1 and still no takers. Even if we paid their contracts.

Back