Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 88 Detroit Tigers @ Cincinnati Reds July 5, 2024 4:10 p.m. MST

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Tigers (39-48) @ Reds (42-45)
7:10 PM
Great American Ball Park

Reese Olson RHP
2-8, 3.32 ERA, 81 SO

Carson Spiers RHP
2-1, 3.13 ERA, 29 SO

DET Lineup
CIN Lineup
  1. Jonathan India (R) 2B
  2. Elly De La Cruz (S) SS
  3. Jeimer Candelario (S) DH
  4. Spencer Steer (R) 1B
  5. Nick Martini (L) LF
  6. Tyler Stephenson (R) C
  7. Noelvi Marte (R) 3B
  8. Will Benson (L) RF
  9. Stuart Fairchild (R) CF

Last edited:
I heard they brought back Meadows. To whom got demoted I have no idea.

MLB's top-ranked pitching prospect Jackson Jobe returns to the Erie Seawolves
for the first time since May 1 to face Guardians.

Detroit Tigers bring back center fielder Parker Meadows from Triple-A Toledo.
Freep

First half report card: how the Tigers rank in 2024.
Strong pitching rotation is not enough to contend, even with expanded playoffs.
BYBTB

I’m kinda tired of the tigers offense outside of Greene there really isn’t anything to get excited about although I like colt I think he’s got potential I like his swing. Carpenter was ok also but he’s been out for awhile now.

I’m kinda tired of the tigers offense outside of Greene there really isn’t anything to get excited about although I like colt I think he’s got potential I like his swing. Carpenter was ok also but he’s been out for awhile now.
I generally always give rookies a pass first year so even though Keith has had long stretches of nonethingness I'll evaluate him more next season. I hope his defense gets better though.. And his offense has picked up the last month.

Rain delay after 3 innings. the Weather Channel app has it looking like it will be a short one.

Do frustrating. This damn inning should be over.
I am so tired of Umpires missing strikes. That pitch was right over the plate to
De La Cruz . It should have been an easy call for the strikeout.
Shitty throw by our shortstop as defense lets another run in. He should have eaten it.
Bases would have been loaded .

Back