Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 94 Cleveland Indians @ Detroit Tigers July 11, 2024 10:10 a.m. MST

This is a pleasant surprise to see the Tigers are kicking ass on the 1st place guardians.
Flaherty and the bullpen only allowed 3 hits.
It is just amazing how they can kick ass one game and then struggle to score 1 run for several games in a row.

Toledo is 41-47. (6-8) second half.
Lost last two games to Omaha 9-7 and 10-9. Box for the 10-9 game. Spencer gets a dinger. Two More games at Omaha. Maybe a Dingler call up soon.

As Trade Deadline looms, Flaherty brings his best stuff.
Detroit's No. 2 starter fans 4 over 6 one-run innings vs. Guardians.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Video highlights of the Tigers win over the guardians.

Tigers 10 - Guardians 1: Bats come alive in afternoon blowout.
A few walked-in runs didn’t hurt.
BYBTB

Jack Flaherty sharp in return, Tigers take series from division-leading Guardians.
Detnews.

Jack Flaherty shoves in return from back injury in Detroit Tigers' 10-1 win over Guardians.
Freep

Jack Flaherty is sharp as Tigers rout Guardians, 10-1.
Mlive

Tigers are moving Kenta Maeda to the bullpen “for the foreseeable future,” A.J. Hinch said. | Tigers will go will a bullpen day Sunday before the All-Star break.
Tigers shuffle a struggling Maeda to bullpen.
Tigers official site

Tigers Move Kenta Maeda To Bullpen.
MLBTR

Detroit Tigers move veteran Kenta Maeda to bullpen for 'foreseeable future'.
Freep

Erie Seawolves 46-35 (8-6) second half. Win one, lose one. Lost yesterday 9-3
Play Somerset tonight . Lee was 0-4 yesterday.

West Michigan Whitecaps 41-42. [10-7] second half. Lost 2 in a row by shutouts.
Play 53-40 Wisconsin tonight again.

Lakeland Flying Tigers 52-30 (10-7) second half. Won 10-2 yesterday
Both McGonigle and Clark big games .

Last edited:
Maeda to the pen, a trouncing of the team with the best AL record, along with a series win.

Good day for the tigers.

Onto to the dodgers.

(52-31) [10-8] second half. Lakeland lost 8-3. Top of the order only 1 hit.

(52-31) [10-8] second half. Lakeland lost 8-3. Top of the order only 1 hit.
I'm thinking Bob maybe we should have a seperate thread for the ml teams throughout the season. Might be easier to know what's happening if located in one area. Just a suggestion and up to you..

FIVE FOR FRIDAY.
Totally Tigers

Yesterday’s blog brought up the concerns the Tigers are facing about how to handle Spencer Torkelson’s future with the team. I also wrote that Scott Harris still has a laundry list of players he needs to address and solve.
Given this, let’s continue the discussion and identify Harris’ top 5 roster concerns that must be decided before the 2025 season.

Tigers shuffle a struggling Maeda to bullpen.
Tigers official site

Tigers Move Kenta Maeda To Bullpen.
MLBTR

Detroit Tigers move veteran Kenta Maeda tooo thats coldo bullpen for 'foreseeable future'.
Freep

They should move Baez and Meada to Alaska.
ooo thats cold

I'm thinking Bob maybe we should have a seperate thread for the ml teams throughout the season. Might be easier to know what's happening if located in one area. Just a suggestion and up to you..
I’m just trying to post the scores for the clubs after the Tiger game. I do miss some games and I know Ron post a lot of Minor league scores. Maybe we should have a separate minor league page. Idk not sure.

Back