Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 96 LA Dodgers @ Detroit Tigers July 13, 2024 10:10 a.m. MST

Gets the K then gives up the 2 run single. Energy leaves the stadium. Trail 5-2.

Who do you release to get Navigato onto the forty man roster? McKinstry?
Not my job. Buy out Beaz probably send him into the sun as Valenti would say.

Whats it say to your kids in the system that they let that clown block anyone.

Gets the K then gives up the 2 run single. Energy leaves the stadium. Trail 5-2.
If we want any energy in the stadium, the Tigers are going to have to put together a string of decent at-bats for a respectable rally. And Vilade opens it up with a nice start, and Ibanez follows up with the equivalent; let's keep it going!

Energy back !
Back to back Jacks !! 5-4 now

Damm he was so close to getting out of that jam.

Shame guys coukd not get on before Greene.

Double .did he already pass Hank Greenberg?

Not my job. Buy out Beaz probably send him into the sun as Valenti would say.

Whats it say to your kids in the system that they let that clown block anyone.
That doesn't really yield anything, except a huge salary dump. The replacements in our system haven't shown any clear promise. Navigato has some nice streaky hitting; I'm sure they are evaluating him.

Back