Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 96 LA Dodgers @ Detroit Tigers July 13, 2024 10:10 a.m. MST

Rogers is another hitting hole.
Didn't he he 21 Homer's last year?
That doesn't really yield anything, except a huge salary dump. The replacements in our system haven't shown any clear promise. Navigato has some nice streaky hitting; I'm sure they are evaluating him.
You can't keep putting him out there. So many holes in this lineup . Baez is one of the biggest.

I guess we pulled Wentz quickly enough for him to be able to pitch in the bullpen game tomorrow.....

Wentz can't get a clean inning
6-4 runners on 1st and 2nd. One out. Pitching change.
Feado in l.

Not a easy play for Matt at 3rd but these small plays that can't be made are killers in game.

Wtf
Terrible call. It wasn't blocking anything.
Fuck off ump ! Why don't you blow him why you are at it.
The gambling lair.

6-4 out of jam.

So we should start Maeda tomorrow? I imagine he will be out for a large chunk of the game, with a lefty opener.
If they don't have 5 starters get one. What team doesn't have 5 starters.. We've been doing it all year.

Feado hangs one to a shity hitter. 8-4.
Terrible pitch.

Every righty has crushed Faedo this inning.

And the lefty he was lucky to get out.

Back