Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Henson/McCormick

learjet069

Www.gregghenson.com he was on a radio show, I believe in gr. And I actually liked listening to the guy back in the day. I know some hated the dude but I thought he was funny. Anyways this guy, either nuts or really informed, is sticking to his guns about jimmy in this radio clip. Plus a little reunion with Michelle at the end. Go Blue!!

Yes he really is... So again either he's just bitter nuts trying to get back at Detroit for his termination. Or he's seriosly passionate about this and believes his sources are Solid. I hope for the latter naturally

All he's really saying is that Harbaugh has always wanted to be the Michigan HC...not that he's a lock to come right now...

No you're right tinsel. I'm just starting to wonder if this could actually be true given that he will just not let up. Of course he could be wrong, but I hope he's not..

No you're right tinsel. I'm just starting to wonder if this could actually be true given that he will just not let up. Of course he could be wrong, but I hope he's not..

Well, like you heard...Heson thinks it's gonna happen...BUT...Jim won't make a decision to commit to Michigan until his business is concluded with the 49ers...however that plays itself out...that's just the kind of guy Jim is...

I hate listening to things like this. Because we've seen so much disappointment over the last 10 years that losing Harbaugh at this point would be pretty darn disappointing. I'm trying to brace myself for disappointment just in case we have to settle for someone else, which is hard when you hear things like this interview.

All the stuff in this thread about Jim and Henson.... coupled with how UM football has been over the past two coaches....

I'm going to go watch something with The Muppets... probably Muppet Christmas Carol so I can relive some past moments while wallowing in the present and dreaming of a better future...

to me it sounds like Henson is speculating on what he wants to happen. I remember him from WDFN the fan way back when. I think the show was the Jamie & 3G show or something like that...he was a huge Michigan fan.

Rich Eisen is also a Michigan grad ...funny that Woodson says Harbaugh told him what he's telling everyone else but also then says "a million to one chance" ??

And the Ian Rappoport thing is so ...presumptive. Who knows but people seem to be asserting things. If Harbaugh just said, No, it would be put to rest. So how "convinced" are M officials anyways?

The thing I keep coming back to is that he hasn't said no. What possible reason could he have for dodging the question? I mean, he's not going to string them along until he sees his other options. Could he have said "I'll let you know for sure by x date" and Hackett is waiting for that date? I find it very hard to believe that would happen, and there's no other scenario I can think of that would explain why Jim hasn't said no publicly.

The *only* reason he may have said nothing to this point is because M asked him not to, knowing his possible candidacy would keep the negotiations a bit more lively. If some potential candidates know Jim said NO, it changes the bargaining position a bit.

That said, I just met with a client here in LA who has a best friend/client in the same affluent area outside SF that Harbaugh lives in and he knows Jim very well. He's been on the sidelines for many SF games and Stanford too.

He said his friend told him he has no fucking clue which way Jim may be leaning. LOL

The *only* reason he may have said nothing to this point is because M asked him not to, knowing his possible candidacy would keep the negotiations a bit more lively. If some potential candidates know Jim said NO, it changes the bargaining position a bit.

That said, I just met with a client here in LA who has a best friend/client in the same affluent area outside SF that Harbaugh lives in and he knows Jim very well. He's been on the sidelines for many SF games and Stanford too.

He said his friend told him he has no fucking clue which way Jim may be leaning. LOL

This is the kind of info from someone who knows someone who knows Jimmy that actually has some credibility.

Back