Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UCLA

Only 3 Bruins have scored :/

One guy is beating us.

We played right into there hands.

Team just needs to calm down and find themselves. We're only down 4 after playing one of the worst halves all season and one guy shooting 90% for the Bruins.

That?s what I?m thinking.

When a big guy gets a turnover, slow down and get the ball in the hands of a ball handler.

If this team doesn't get back to discipline basketball, Im afraid this will be the end of the line. I think we are the only team that matches up well with Gonzaga, but we might not get there if this keeps up.

okay, calm down. I'm not going to really worry until I see how teh first 5:00 of the 2nd half goes

charles barkley is talking about "da perimedur"

i think we need to guard that.

UCLA is used to playing at this time, Michigan isn't. This is a late start for us.

Nobody is used to playing at any time. Everybody has been in Indiana for at least two weeks.

Everybody is on the same time as everybody else.

there are these things called time zones. perhaps you've heard of them?

Yes and they?re playing in the central time zone, and everyone has been in the central time zone for at least two weeks.

Everybody is playing at the same time as everybody else.

Back