Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Hate This Team

Yep and it starts with Hoke and his genius OC

You ever notice that these coaches that style themselves as being a genius are usually just terrible...RichRod...Weiss...Borges...the list goes on and on.

I don't hate the team. I hate whats being done with the team. And I hate what's not being done. This falls on the coaches heads.

The O is as bad as during any of the RR years, including the 1st year. And with the talent the O has there is no explanation except bad coaching and play calling. The only saving graces have been the D and the fact that there is actually a kicking game. RR didn't have a D or kicking game. The second half of this game was just terrible. Somebody has got to go, whether it is Borges or both he and Hoke I don't know, but somebody has got to go!

I will specify Al Borges and his play calling... I hate that

Oh he'll say he is

sick of his lying

better to say nothing at all than to lie to the fans.

Oh, but he is defiant and more pissy now. I love how shit changes for a coach when nothing is going right. Some have no clue how to deal. Hoke just makes people even more pissed and angry.

Oh, but he is defiant and more pissy now. I love how shit changes for a coach when nothing is going right. Some have no clue how to deal. Hoke just makes people even more pissed and angry.

Well, that and he just comes off as a dumbass in his press conference. I guess that's what happens when you hire a d-line coach who played on the line way back when.

OF course, we have an OC that says he's a genius...so that isn't working out that well either.

I want a coach that is actually smart, not one who sounds stupid and not one who claims he is a genius when everyone knows he's not.

Hoke was absolutely crestfallen in his interview with Branstadter. No fight in him at all. This program is shattered into shards.

I dont even care anymore. I'm willing to sell my soul. Go get Les Miles and Cam Cameron. I know what I've said in the past...........I just don't care anymore. I want my football program back!!!!!

I dont even care anymore. I'm willing to sell my soul. Go get Les Miles and Cam Cameron. I know what I've said in the past...........I just don't care anymore. I want my football program back!!!!!

I'm sitting here thinking, "I'm from PA, I chose Michigan as my team as a kid because I liked their helmets, I played D-III football, my degree is from Penn State, why the fuck am I putting myself through this shit with UM?!" I'm hoping my level of loyalty carries me through til tomorrow, next Saturday, next season. But right now, I feel like I did when I was younger and the revelation came to me that it was time to break up with the girl and move on.

And while the logical me cites the youth of the OLine and RB corps, the deficiencies at WR and the recruiting that indicates those holes have been filled, the emotional side of me sees Fitz getting carries, NO OFFENSIVE GAMEPLAN WHATSOEVER from the fat fuck in the booth, and it sees me putting myself through this shit from now until 2046 when UM wins the B1G Championship.

Run, Peppers, run.

Hoke was absolutely crestfallen in his interview with Branstadter. No fight in him at all. This program is shattered into shards.

My wife remarked that Gardner didn't look like he wanted to be out there, at times. Broken...

Please, please, please let this happen.

Back