Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

His name is Gay Frog guy! blue

it's hard to take him seriously when he's hoping around in the studio in pink too too frog custom Halloween or not, I mean WTF! I find myself listening to him less and less often now, he's a bit crazy sometimes, that doesn't preclude me from listing to the others there though, PJW, Knight, Shroyer and others and I do like some of their products.

And for the record I don't personally believe 9/11 was an inside job but do believe we have not been told the whole truth, Build 7 was pulled IMO.

Last edited:
You said when you posted that that you'd just seen it. Put aside the part about how I think it's a terrible source, even if it was a great source, it wouldn't help me understand why you thought there were experts on both sides - since you hadn't seen it.

Back to the point about it being a terrible "9//1 was an inside job" infowars source, it still all goes back to Farid, who said the video was misleading, but he didn't see unambiguous signs of doctoring (which is less than saying it wasn't doctored). And MIT's article says he hadn't analyzed the video. You take a tinfoil hat guy's read on an article about the statement by an expert that didn't analyze the video and you're getting pretty far from any reasonable authority.

I had just seen it. It's the second video he's made in response to the doctoring accusations. Do you want me to go back and find the first video too? Do I need to provide a timeline?

I don't know why it wouldn't help you understand both sides cited experts that supported their opinions since he actually cites the experts opinions. They may not be "on his side" but their conclusions support the assertion that it's not doctored. Sounds like Farid's explanation is a cop out - maybe he doesn't want to be shunned or blackballed (he does work at Cal Berkeley after all) or maybe he's a leftist with a tinge of integrity - saying while not doctored, it's still misleading (it's not). Either way, they don't think it was doctored. Personally I don't think it was doctored or misleading. He physically blocked her from taking a mic he should have surrendered voluntarily and then he lied about as did several media personalities (kimmel, colbert and others) and the mainstream media ran with the lie about the doctored video without ANY fact checking whatsoever. Since then they've been pushing lies and half truths to cover their asses because they refuse to admit they were wrong and someone they consider to be "tin foil hat" person made them look like the fools they are. And it seems several posters at DSF are buying into that. I'm surprised you're one of them.

Last edited:
I had just seen it. It's the second video he's made in response to the doctoring accusations. Do you want me to go back and find the first video too? Do I need to provide a timeline?

I don't know why it wouldn't help you understand both sides cited experts that supported their opinions since he actually cites the experts opinions. They may not be "on his side" but their conclusions support the assertion that it's not doctored. Sounds like Farid's explanation is a cop out - maybe he doesn't want to be shunned or blackballed (he does work at Cal Berkeley after all) or maybe he's a leftist with a tinge of integrity - saying while not doctored, it's still misleading (it's not). Either way, they don't think it was doctored. Personally I don't think it was doctored or misleading. He physically blocked her from taking a mic he should have surrendered voluntarily and then he lied about as did several media personalities (kimmel, colbert and others) and the mainstream media ran with the lie about the doctored video without ANY fact checking whatsoever. Since then they've been pushing lies and half truths to cover their asses because they refuse to admit they were wrong and someone they consider to be "tin foil hat" person made them look like the fools they are. And it seems several posters at DSF are buying into that. I'm surprised you're one of them.

https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/status/1060450557817708544

Last edited:
so creative

interesting criticism from a guy who just said he's going to copy someone else's idea - now that's creative. LOLOLOLOLOL, you just can't help stepping in piles of your own shit can you? you're such an idiot. You should be embarrassed but you're not because you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Strawmanhack: interesting criticism from a guy who just said he's going to copy someone else's idea - now that's creative. LOLOLOLOLOL, you just can't help stepping in piles of your own shit can you? you're such an idiot. You should be embarrassed but you're not because you're an idiot.
8576418-cartoon-angry-man-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Strawmanhack: interesting criticism from a guy who just said he's going to copy someone else's idea - now that's creative. LOLOLOLOLOL, you just can't help stepping in piles of your own shit can you? you're such an idiot. You should be embarrassed but you're not because you're an idiot.
8576418-cartoon-angry-man-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

you have to be a pretty big idiot to not realize I'm laughing at you and instead think I'm even a little bit upset. I tried to find a good representation for you right now by googling "chubby guy smashes keyboard" and this was the best I could find so try to imagine this guy fatter and crying because of his sore foot...

9-angry-man-kicking-computer-cartoon-clipart-324x324.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think you know what a strawman is. if you didn't post it as evidence the video was doctored, then why did you post it?

I know what a strawman is. I'm talking to one.

You keep arguing claims nobody is making, I posted a link to another source saying the video from Sanders/infowars was doctored, you claimed I was calling it a smoking gun, I didn't.

When I pointed out I didn't you tried to be funny, by claiming I was agreeing it was weak evidence, and I agreed with that.

I know what a strawman is. I'm making one.

You keep arguing claims nobody is making, I posted a link to another source saying the video from Sanders/infowars was doctored, you claimed I was calling it a smoking gun, I didn't.

When I pointed out I didn't you tried to be funny, by claiming I was agreeing it was weak evidence, and I agreed with that.

FIFY. The conversation is not about whether or not the video was doctored. The whole discussion is based on my post where I said BOTH sides were claiming "experts" supported their viewpoint - Gulo asked for evidence that experts said it wasn't doctored. You posted a link that doesn't refute anything I've said - I know some experts and some not-so-expert are saying it's doctored. You're the one arguing against claims nobody is making. Can you say straw man?

And I didn't try to be funny - I was being dismissive of your straw man argument..

Last edited:
FIFY. The conversation is not about whether or not the video was doctored. The whole discussion is based on my post where I said BOTH sides were claiming "experts" supported their viewpoint - Gulo asked for evidence that experts said it wasn't doctored. You posted a link that doesn't refute anything I've said - I know some experts and some not-so-expert are saying it's doctored. You're the one arguing against claims nobody is making. Can you say straw man?

And I didn't try to be funny - I was being dismissive of your straw man argument..

So...I can call you NarcissistMack then?

Seriously, GTFO....you claimed the MSM lied about the tape being doctored, did no fact checking, and several posters here fell for their lies. I posted another example, which I'm sure you dismissed right away.

So...I can call you NarcissistMack then?

Seriously, GTFO....you claimed the MSM lied about the tape being doctored, did no fact checking, and several posters here fell for their lies. I posted another example, which I'm sure you dismissed right away.

all of that is true - they just ran with the story that it was doctored, not one of them did any fact checking at all. How does that make me a narcissist? You didn't post an example to indicate a single msm outlet fact checked the doctored claim. And what you did post isn't proof that it's doctored. It's consistent with the points made by others that I've shown here which is that it was compressed and zoomed in.

You need to understand my arguments before you make these straw man posts. I know you can't admit you're wrong so you should just quit while you're behind.

all of that is true - they just ran with the story that it was doctored, not one of them did any fact checking at all. How does that make me a narcissist? You didn't post an example to indicate a single msm outlet fact checked the doctored claim. And what you did post isn't proof that it's doctored. It's consistent with the points made by others that I've shown here which is that it was compressed and zoomed in.

You need to understand my arguments before you make these straw man posts. I know you can't admit you're wrong so you should just quit while you're behind.

They were layered together in the example I posted, it was not zoomed and compressed, the actual speed was altered, something many MSM sites pointed out all along, and the smoking gun would be that the Sanders posted video has no sound because the audio distortion from altering the speed would have been noticeable. :cheers:

Back