Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

The above links to this.

I wonder if the shit gives a person blackface?

Maybe Kellyanne Conway should try it, since her face seems to have been re-stretched and freshly botoxed recently.

I wouldn't click on too many (if any) of mud's links though, else likely needing to delouse my OS and browser.

Last edited:
MODS: can you make a separate thread for spartamack and tigermud to post all their right-wing tinfoil-hat nutjob videos, and regularly delete it?

I see this board otherwise turning into a cesspool of this garbage and filth.

Last edited by a moderator:
MODS: can you make a separate thread for spartamack and tigermud to post all their right-wing tinfoil-hat nutjob videos, and regularly delete it?

MODS: can you create a safe space for me, turok and braindeadbob? this board used to be a nice safe echo chamber where I could freely express my bigotry and hatred of anyone who disagrees with me without having my stupidity challenged by people who care about facts. But now I'm getting fact checked and made to look like the fool that I am on a regular basis. Like all leftist morons, I prefer to have someone else protect my fragile ego by shutting down any and all opposition. Thanks in advance, michturd.

Edit: originally this post said tiger, I corrected it to turok.

Last edited:

Well this thread was pretty much started by TigerMud as the de facto Alex Jones thread as it is.

I guess whoever is bothered by it, I?d say just stay off this this thread.

God forbid Alex Jones should be made to suffer any additional Internet censorship.

Well this thread was pretty much started by TigerMud as the de facto Alex Jones thread as it is.

I guess whoever is bothered by it, I?d say just stay off this this thread.

God forbid Alex Jones should be made to suffer any additional Internet censorship.

yeah, but they started posting this shit in other threads too.

No, THEY haven't. I posted one PJW video that had the evidence Gulo asked me to post. But that might be enough for mod bob to create that safe space you're asking for. He might even send you some crayons and coloring books for you to soothe your nerves as you own the alt right and the neocons in your DSF bubble.

Good lord Alice if it really bothers you that much how bout you stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours? not like you never invade any of the Science & Astronomy threads with your stupid ass mocking shit.

Last edited:
No, THEY haven't. I posted one PJW video that had the evidence Gulo asked me to post. But that might be enough for mod bob to create that safe space you're asking for. He might even send you some crayons and coloring books for you to soothe your nerves as you own the alt right and the neocons in your DSF bubble.

I still don't see how the infowars guy that made the video is supposed to be a suitable perspective on whether or not the video was doctored.

I still don't see how the infowars guy that made the video is supposed to be a suitable perspective on whether or not the video was doctored.

I didn't post the video for his perspective. in the video, he referenced the experts you were asking about previously, that's why I referenced the timestamp for the point at which he mentions them.

Last edited:

Well he’s the one who made the video with the close up that people started to claim was doctored, and he said the video wasn’t doctored - I posted the video where he made that claim too. He says that the close-up will slightly alter of the number of frames and make minimal changes in the way it looks, but it’s not the same as being doctored.

Now is that right? I don’t know. But he’s the one who made the change to video that was called into question and that’s what he says about it.

Last edited:
I didn't post the video for his perspective. in the video, he referenced the experts you were asking about previously, that's why I referenced the timestamp for the point at which he mentions them.

You said when you posted that that you'd just seen it. Put aside the part about how I think it's a terrible source, even if it was a great source, it wouldn't help me understand why you thought there were experts on both sides - since you hadn't seen it.

Back to the point about it being a terrible "9//1 was an inside job" infowars source, it still all goes back to Farid, who said the video was misleading, but he didn't see unambiguous signs of doctoring (which is less than saying it wasn't doctored). And MIT's article says he hadn't analyzed the video. You take a tinfoil hat guy's read on an article about the statement by an expert that didn't analyze the video and you're getting pretty far from any reasonable authority.

Well he?s the one who made the video with the close up that people started to claim was doctored, and he said the video wasn?t doctored - I posted the video where he made that claim too. He says that the close-up will slightly alter of the number of frames and make minimal changes in the way it looks, but it?s not the same as being doctored.

Now is that right? I don?t know. But he?s the one who made the change to video that was called into question and that?s what he says about it.

I don't think he was the first to edit it. It was a video, someone made a gif, and he turned the gif back into a video. (Just looked it up, the gif was taken from The Daily Wire, which is Ben Shapiro's.) The claim is that the changes were an accidental artifact of that process, and that could be. Even the expert that said that was possible felt that it was misleading just from the zooming in and the angle difference. But the fact that the hand froze for 3 frames in the edit, while it remained moving in the original, would be one heck of a lucky break for someone biased towards making it look bad - and it just happened to happen to an organization with a track record of pitching false stories about digging up Confederate graves before getting picked up by a "9/11 was an inside job" guy.

Back