Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Farrakhan compares Jews to termites Twitter is ok with that, Alex jones calls a cnn reporter a rat and another stupid things, that’s hate speech banned!

They haven’t implemented thier dehumizing policy yet, wuhhh.

20 days before we decide how this all plays out

Last edited:
Farrakhan compares Jews to termites Twitter is ok with that, Alex jones calls a cnn reporter a rat and another stupid things, that?s hate speech banned!

They haven?t implemented thier dehumizing policy yet, wuhhh.

20 days before we decide how this all plays out

Have you found and prepared your bunker so Nancy Pelosi won?t find you after the mid-term?

On twitter you can call Jews termites but you can't call Chelsea Manning (who is a traitor) a traitor.

Gab Banned By GoDaddy, Shopify, Medium; AG Plans Investigation; Founder Inundated With Death Threats

The free speech social network Gab has been taken offline after being banned by web domain registrar GoDaddy, shopping cart service Shopify, PayPal, payment processor Stripe, web host service Joylent and even blog site Medium since being blamed by the media for the mass shooting in Pittsburgh.

Though heinous crimes are regularly livestreamed by criminal users of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube without the owners of those sites being held personally responsible, Gab is being held to a completely different standard and its founder Andrew Torba is being targeted for personal destruction.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59271

Last edited:
You are truly blessed if you are able to find him entertaining.

I find him over the top at times and didn’t care for his guy frog skit he does make it difficult to support him sometimes

I’m just going to start calling him gay frog

In other news trump just banned Acosta from the WH. All this banning stuff likely won’t end well imo

https://youtu.be/loR6QIkzE20

Last edited:

Google can be used w/o redirects and SSL if it is https and "sanitized" plus there are other search engines which do not redirect or track such as DuckDuckGo or Startpage or SearX, the last which require a bit more of tweaking to tailor it to your preferences.

I use Google mainly for image search, but to get the old image search requires an addon called Tampermonkey with a Greasyfork script. Google ceased directly linking to images b/c of so many complaints from websites that people were hotlinking their images and using tons of bandwidth that they pay for.

For those who are not tech inclined but still want a measure of protection whilst browsing, I recommend using the newer Brave browser, which is a fork of Vivaldi, which is a fork of Opera.

Last edited:
Back