Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

They very narrowly ruled that the previous court showed prejudice against religion and was unfair. They didn't establish much of a principle that would apply to future cases. The next similar situation could go the other way.

Yes. I think that was explained in the opinion.

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59193

Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey just carried out quite possibly the biggest attack on the free press in the history of America and the corporate media is cheering it on.

During the civil war, Abraham Lincoln shut down a few newspapers.

Mark Zuckerberg just shut down 559 pages and 251 accounts -- which include tons of massive independent media sites with millions of followers run by Americans -- a few weeks out from the midterms.

Jack Dorsey followed it up by banning many of the same independent news sites and the journalists who ran them on Twitter.

The pages included The Free Thought Project, Press For Truth, Anti-Media, Cop Block, Filming Cops, Counter Current News, Right Wing News, Noisy Room, Gun Laws Don't Work, Reverb Press, Nation in Distress, Clash Daily, Voluntaryist Veterans and many more.

25 more days America decides if it wants chicom censorship or freedom!

Last edited:
They very narrowly ruled that the previous court showed prejudice against religion and was unfair. They didn't establish much of a principle that would apply to future cases. The next similar situation could go the other way.

maybe if Christine Blasey Ford got her way, but now that's unlikely.

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59193

Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey just carried out quite possibly the biggest attack on the free press in the history of America and the corporate media is cheering it on.

During the civil war, Abraham Lincoln shut down a few newspapers.

Mark Zuckerberg just shut down 559 pages and 251 accounts -- which include tons of massive independent media sites with millions of followers run by Americans -- a few weeks out from the midterms.

Jack Dorsey followed it up by banning many of the same independent news sites and the journalists who ran them on Twitter.

The pages included The Free Thought Project, Press For Truth, Anti-Media, Cop Block, Filming Cops, Counter Current News, Right Wing News, Noisy Room, Gun Laws Don't Work, Reverb Press, Nation in Distress, Clash Daily, Voluntaryist Veterans and many more.

25 more days America decides if it wants chicom censorship or freedom!

You mean right wing Corporate slavery with lousy insurance... It is sad what has how some Americans just don?t give a shit about the less fortunate. Get everyone insured and healthy and watch America flourish! I don?t agree with internet censorship but I understand if a company is getting push back from its viewers maybe they have to listen to them.

You mean right wing Corporate slavery with lousy insurance... It is sad what has how some Americans just don’t give a shit about the less fortunate. Get everyone insured and healthy and watch America flourish! I don’t agree with internet censorship but I understand if a company is getting push back from its viewers maybe they have to listen to them.

I used to think that way too long ago, until someone once said to me I can go out to the street right now and find at least a dozen people that would be more than happy to do your job for less. She was right. Life on this fallen plain of exsistant isn’t easy. Insurance isn’t my top priority I take relative good care of myself take lots of snake oil supplements and would much prefer catastrophic coverage only. Getting everyone insured won’t get every one healthy, the system thrives if everyone is sick and dependent, there is a termendous amount of money in treating symptoms while slow walking or never curing shit, getting everyone insured only enriches that system further. I don’t want to live till old depends age anyway..everyone dies eventually living is the bitch..

How about catastrophic for all and tax credits for supplements and healthy life styles or something

I hear John James might be making a down the stretch push to upset Debbie, that would be so cool, prolly won’t hapoen but dang that would be so sweet

Last edited:
I used to think that way too long ago, until someone once said to me I can go out to the street right now and find at least a dozen people that would be more than happy to do your job for less. She was right. Life on this fallen plain of exsistant isn?t easy. Insurance isn?t my top priority I take relative good care of myself take lots of snake oil supplements and would much prefer catastrophic coverage only. Getting everyone insured won?t get every one healthy, the system thrives if everyone is sick and dependent, there is a termendous amount of money in treating symptoms while slow walking or never curing shit, getting everyone insured only enriches that system further. I don?t want to live till old depends age anyway..everyone dies eventually living is the bitch..

How about catastrophic for all and tax credits for supplements and healthy life styles or something

I hear John James might be making a down the stretch push to upset Debbie, that would be so cool, prolly won?t hapoen but dang that would be so sweet

No it wouldn?t.
Last thing we need is another far right wing politician in this state . Look no further then how Flint was handled. Snyder is so corrupt . Republicans just do not give a shit about regular folks or places would pay more for wages .. Take Walmart for example . I walked into a store that was just built last yearish here in Gr .. one year old and it was a shithole it was so messy and unclean . I asked one of the workers if she liked working there, and she said they don?t give a crap about employees here. Yeah preventative care. Another thing republicans ball at.
Planned parenthood specialize in prevention and yet all you hear from the right is they are a abortion clinic only which is a flat out LIE. So no Mud republican polices are junk. When the bills for these Tax cut come due the left will have to do the hard lifting yet again. Just like Obama had to after Bush?s disaster..

Now if you find me a republican who will support national healthcare (which I believe Trump will end up doing in 2020) I may support him or her. Doubtful because it probably won?t be enough.

No it wouldn?t.
Last thing we need is another far right wing politician in this state . Look no further then how Flint was handled. Snyder is so corrupt . Republicans just do not give a shit about regular folks or places would pay more for wages .. Take Walmart for example . I walked into a store that was just built last yearish here in Gr .. one year old and it was a shithole it was so messy and unclean . I asked one of the workers if she liked working there, and she said they don?t give a crap about employees here. Yeah preventative care. Another thing republicans ball at.
Planned parenthood specialize in prevention and yet all you hear from the right is they are a abortion clinic only which is a flat out LIE. So no Mud republican polices are junk. When the bills for these Tax cut come due the left will have to do the hard lifting yet again. Just like Obama had to after Bush?s disaster..

Now if you find me a republican who will support national healthcare (which I believe Trump will end up doing in 2020) I may support him or her. Doubtful because it probably won?t be enough.

I thought you hate corporations like Walmart. Why are you supporting them?

No it wouldn’t.
Last thing we need is another far right wing politician in this state . Look no further then how Flint was handled. Snyder is so corrupt . Republicans just do not give a shit about regular folks or places would pay more for wages .. Take Walmart for example . I walked into a store that was just built last yearish here in Gr .. one year old and it was a shithole it was so messy and unclean . I asked one of the workers if she liked working there, and she said they don’t give a crap about employees here. Yeah preventative care. Another thing republicans ball at.
Planned parenthood specialize in prevention and yet all you hear from the right is they are a abortion clinic only which is a flat out LIE. So no Mud republican polices are junk. When the bills for these Tax cut come due the left will have to do the hard lifting yet again. Just like Obama had to after Bush’s disaster..

Now if you find me a republican who will support national healthcare (which I believe Trump will end up doing in 2020) I may support him or her. Doubtful because it probably won’t be enough.

Walmart thrives becuase people choose to keep shopping there. I know a couple of people that are Walmart employees they are good people, the only complains I ever hear from them are that some of other people they work with are bitches treat them like shit and don’t give a shit about there jobs at all lol,.. they have at least started to go back to more American products over China and recently gave a lot of thier employees raises last year, good start, long way too go yet but hopefully they continue that trend and get back to thier American roots. In the meantime I continue to not shop there as often as possible as I have for years. Vote with your actions not your words if you want Walmart to change boycott them, if enough people did that they would change that’s what free markets are all about

Last edited:
No it wouldn?t.

Flint was a failure at the local level, you had to go all the way up to the Governor's office to find a Republican to blame.

And Planned Parenthood performs nearly a third of the nations 1mm abortions annually - the lie is the bit about preventative care, they provide very little. Everyone talks about breast cancer screenings in reference to Planned parenthood but they don't do a single one. It's an abortion mill where they brutally slaughter the most innocent and defenseless human beings. You have to be depraved and sick in the head to not be bothered by that.

Seriously man, I'm willing to bet nobody clicks on those stupid infowars links you keep posting, did they assign you a monthly quota or something? Half price on Alex Jones male virility supplements (boner pills) if you link to infoshitwars a dozen times a week?

Seriously man, I'm willing to bet nobody clicks on those stupid infowars links you keep posting, did they assign you a monthly quota or something? Half price on Alex Jones male virility supplements (boner pills) if you link to infoshitwars a dozen times a week?

It?s a subliminal strategy.

Just seeing the links has a persuasive effect on the unconscious mind.

Sorry it?s the only place I can still find real news is all

Back