Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

"if they have ever used a range of popular public welfare programs" IF IF IF, yes we can't continue to be the worlds welfare state now can we.

Including Obamacare. Which more people are on than even realize.

Those were the next two words in that sentence you trimmed. Regardless of the merits or flaws, point was, the picture you were painting wasn't accurate.

Just paste another layer of aluminum foil on your hat, Tigermud and you'll be fine. Clearly from this thread you watch A LOT of CNN and MSNBC to be so in tune with their programming, so I will defer to you, as one who never watches cable news.

And just remember ...THEY are always out to get YOU!!!

Last edited:
Wait, Alex Jones was not a political spoof in the likes of Colbert or Daily show?

Including Obamacare. Which more people are on than even realize.

Those were the next two words in that sentence you trimmed. Regardless of the merits or flaws, point was, the picture you were painting wasn't accurate.

Including Obamacare which is essentially just another welfare program as those that can't afford it are subsidized.

https://www.healthcare.gov/lower-costs/

Free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid. Next steps.

Hey, good news last night though, Shri the race baiter lost hands down, he didn't even finish second. Happy to see MI democrats reject his race-baiting.

I agree with Ron Paul again..they will need to ban him.

‘TRUTH IS TREASON IN EMPIRE OF LIES’: RON PAUL ON BIG TECH CENSORSHIP

“Challenging the status quo is what they can’t stand and it unnerves them, so they have to silence people.”

I agree with Ron Paul again..they will need to ban him.

?TRUTH IS TREASON IN EMPIRE OF LIES?: RON PAUL ON BIG TECH CENSORSHIP

?Challenging the status quo is what they can?t stand and it unnerves them, so they have to silence people.?

There's crap all over the internet that makes Infowars look like The Lion King.

Including Obamacare which is essentially just another welfare program as those that can't afford it are subsidized.

https://www.healthcare.gov/lower-costs/

Free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid. Next steps.

Hey, good news last night though, Shri the race baiter lost hands down, he didn't even finish second. Happy to see MI democrats reject his race-baiting.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/amberjamieson/immigrant-health-care-report
Immigrants run up lower health care costs than people born in the US and contribute more to public health programs than they use themselves, according to a new review by researchers at Harvard Medical School and Tufts University.
"You penalize immigrants from accessing health care and you’re ultimately going to cost the US more than you save," report author J. Wesley Boyd, a professor at the Center for Bioethics at Harvard Medical School, told BuzzFeed News.

Last edited:
I don't know what this means.

If you do a search for the most nasty, vile, hideous things you can think of - I would suggest not anything illegal; stay with racist and homophobic terminology without at all hinting at any kind of violence - you'll be shocked with the vile crap you'll come across that have websites devoted to it.

Last edited:
If you do a search for the most nasty, vile, hideous things you can think of - I would suggest not anything illegal; stay with racist and homophobic terminology without at all hinting at any kind of violence - you'll be shocked with the vile crap you'll come across that have websites devoted to it.

Ok. See...I'm here thinking about how the Lion King is fictional and animated and you're talking about inoffensive it is.

Ok. See...I'm here thinking about how the Lion King is fictional and animated and you're talking about inoffensive it is.

That is correct.

For the record, I didn't come up with the idea of looking vile stuff up - I read articles and saw shows about how much vile crap is on the web.

But I guess everyone else has been pretty much made aware of what a cesspool parts of it are.

Back