Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's Happening!!

Nfl network reporting Michigan officials are in San fransisco and will be attending the game and meeting with Harbaugh afterwards.

@JoePequenoCBS5: Source says, 49ers and Michigan have worked out a deal. Nothing signed, but UM Officials feel confident Jim Harbaugh will be new coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Rapoport just tweeted something about the Raiders but it's the one suggestion in face of overwhelming odds .... Still not 'done deal' but PCs and announcements are after deal gets done.

I. Cannot. Handle. This. O.M.G. Stop teasing meeeeeee! lol

What, you don't like some good foreplay before the main event?!

Heh

So you're wary of the fanbase suffering from premature .... Eh, never mind

So you're wary of the fanbase suffering from premature .... Eh, never mind

Yeah, that line of discussion went awry pretty quickly!

Even if somehow it doesn't work out, Oakland sweeps in with some huge offer, whatever, gotta give Hackett a ton of credit for making this run at it.

Then of course we'll crucify him for wasting a month on a guy who wasn't going to be UM's coach!

You know, he originally wanted to come here in the late 90s as assistant, most likely quarterback coach. Loeffler was hired.

I think he's laughing that he's coming back as head coach if he wants

HARBAUGH. HARBAUGH. HARBAUGH!

Say it with me now

On that note, there will certainly be a "Harbaugh" chant/cheer if he comes.

What will it be? The two syllable chant that sounds like a taunt? Will we come up with something more creative?

On that note, there will certainly be a "Harbaugh" chant/cheer if he comes.

What will it be? The two syllable chant that sounds like a taunt? Will we come up with something more creative?

How about Wim with Jim?

Last edited:
Everyone just relax and wait for tuesday. See title of thread...

Back