Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's Happening!!

i don't see anything having to do with Jim Harbaugh having tenure. Sure Michigan would want to keep him if hes successful here after 4-5 years. But this was a hard decision for Jim for a reason....cause he wants to be a winner in the NFL. If hes does well here NFL teams will be lining up to pay him huge to go back to the NFL ...and he will be gone.

Maybe im wrong...maybe that's what hes had so much difficulty with and has come to the decision he wants to be here for the rest of his life. But I just get the feeling hes unsatisfied with the way the NFL went and he'll want to go back down the road.

Yeah, let's just go with Les Miles until Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl, then we can pick up Jim.

@nickbaumgardner: Spoke with 5-star TE Chris Clark, he says if Jim Harbaugh to Michigan is official, his UM interest goes way up again.

I told someone else some of the decommits might recommit

some tweets

@Mark__Snyder: Classy guy. Came into locker room to say goodbye to the individual media members and thank them for covering him.

@chengelis: Harbaugh on missing the NFL: "Is the NFL going somewhere?" again, lots of laughter.

@umhoops: Love the mid-press conference mass text. RT @AdamSchefter Jim Harbaugh and 49ers have mutually parted ways, per source.

Not only recent decommits coming back, but possibly getting new commits or flips from other schools.

God-fucking-damn, I can't believe it's basically over, and Jim Harbaugh will FINALLY be our coach. This is such good news, nothing can piss me off tonight. I'm drinking... Wild turkey & a splash of ginger beer.

Sucks I have to work tomorrow. But at least it's a short week. Have a feeling 2015 is going to be a good year.

Until he is announce as the next Michigan coach I just refuse to get my hopes up till it is a done deal...

My fault, it was showing up as a new link on CBS sports. I bounced it.

With the Lions shitting the bed again in GB my only hope for a decent week is Jim coming home to coach Michigan.. Oh JB I would take some damn basketball wins too damn it...

What's funny is that Raider fans still believe they will get him and that they are meeting with him lol. Did they not watch the post game press conference?

Back