Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

link to broncos bears?

I kinda hope the bears win. Tired of tebow talk.

I'm starting broncos defense this week though. Bears offense is just baaad lol

no way c'mon man... believe me i HATE tebow as much as the next guy.. but bears losing today gives Lions a big advantage for playoffs...

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I kinda hope the bears win. Tired of tebow talk.

I'm starting broncos defense this week though. Bears offense is just baaad lol

You're undefeated. Lol. Honestly though I had thought the same but I can't want Chicago win, not when we're fightly for a playoff spot. But Tebow talk is discusting.

Well if the packers were in the lions place, I wouldn't want the bears to win obvisouly lol.

Plus id rather the bears to get in than the lions. Lol

If not for the Tebow fans and the media, I'd actually not have an issue wanting the Broncos to win. Still, the Lions best chances to make the playoffs is with Chicago losing, so gotta pull for a Broncos win.

0-0 almost halftime...such a barn burner! lol Still, we all know Tebow is incapable of playing until 5 minutes left in the game, so the Broncos have to consider this to be a good start to the game.

zyxt9 said:
If not for the Tebow fans and the media, I'd actually not have an issue wanting the Broncos to win. Still, the Lions best chances to make the playoffs is with Chicago losing, so gotta pull for a Broncos win.

0-0 almost halftime...such a barn burner! lol Still, we all know Tebow is incapable of playing until 5 minutes left in the game, so the Broncos have to consider this to be a good start to the game.

I could have told you this would be the worse game all day. Thank goodness its not on TV. Surprised it wasn't a flex game, lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Well if the packers were in the lions place, I wouldn't want the bears to win obvisouly lol.

Plus id rather the bears to get in than the lions. Lol

oh shit i didn't realize you were a packers fan haha.. well that all makes sense then..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
zyxt9 said:

I could have told you this would be the worse game all day. Thank goodness its not on TV. Surprised it wasn't a flex game, lol.

It IS televised here in NY as the Giants play the late game. Not that I'm watching it, just checking the score online once in awhile. Can't bring myself to watch that game, bad enough I'm hoping the Broncos win despite Tebow.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Lsu vs bama is more exciting than this game.

Yeah, still won't watch that game either. Some games are better "watched" by reading the results online when it is done, if that.

How bad is Hanie that Tebow is putting up roughly equal to slightly better passing stats???

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Tebow 3-15 for 45. Lmao.

Just amazing how an at best Practice Squad level QB not only starts, but freaking ends up winning games in the last minute to perpetuate the BS spouted by his fans and the media.

zyxt9 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Tebow 3-15 for 45. Lmao.

Just amazing how an at best Practice Squad level QB not only starts, but freaking ends up winning games in the last minute to perpetuate the BS spouted by his fans and the media.

5 pic 6 by the defense and Willis McGahee sure helps. Lol.

Back