Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions at Raiders Week 15 Thread

OT - Why are they making Napolean Dynamite into a cartoon 8 years after the movie???

adam86107 said:
I hate these announcers

I've noticed that the only time people hate announcers is when we're losing. If this was 14-0 detroit, i wouldn't hear a word about it.

Romneybot said:
76 yard drive
Oakland got 41
Detroit gave them 35

My bad, that last personal foul was only 12 yards

Oakland 44
Detroit 32

lol a flag....who's it against? WHAT? NOT ON US? WOW!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
adam86107 said:
I hate these announcers

I've noticed that the only time people hate announcers is when we're losing. If this was 14-0 detroit, i wouldn't hear a word about it.

Brian Billick always annoys the hell out of me

I'm seeing a penalty every play by Oakland... well, maybe 3/5 plays.

But still... guess its karma from last week?

The Detroit Yellow Flags better not be planning on falling behind big in the first half on the road, then mounting a three/four score Megatron-led comeback in the second half, that shit doesn't cut it anymore,like the announcer just said, just one TD for CJ in the past 5 games..

Back