Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lotto winner on food stamps

They forget to mention that the dumb broad probably spent it all, she bought another house (non homestead exemption for taxes) a new car, and still has her old house.

In truth she probably does need the assistance because she's sitting on a pile of nice shit, with nothing left in the bank.

They should make her sell one of the houses.

TheVictors03 said:
why is this on the "politics board?"

Yeah there is nothing remotely political about the impact and existence of social programs in America. Oh wait there goes the point we missed it *RECALCULATING*.

cheeno said:
TheVictors03 said:

Yeah there is nothing remotely political about the impact and existence of social services in America. Oh wait there goes the point we missed it *RECALCULATING*.

Sorry, but you don't have anywhere near the sexy Australian accent my GPS lady does.

MI_Thumb said:
cheeno said:
Yeah there is nothing remotely political about the impact and existence of social services in America. Oh wait there goes the point we missed it *RECALCULATING*.

Sorry, but you don't have anywhere near the sexy Australian accent my GPS lady does.

Australian? Mine is just some weird Stephen Hawking like voice.

MI_Thumb said:
cheeno said:
Woman wins the Michigan Lotto and takes home a little more than $500Gs after taxes, yet still collects monthly food allowances. You can tell by the picture she is a real "winner".

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/07/us/michigan-lottery-winner/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

You're right, that picture gives a detailed explanation of her life and morals, don't know how I missed it.

Good thing people like you are around.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

C72C57205D39DB133755E9B82EC45.jpg

This was the picture of her they originally had up. You can make your own inferences about her life and morals but I'm going out on a limb and guessing "low" for both given the situation. You want to take the over?

tsmith7559 said:
TheVictors03 said:

because she is a democrat

Yeah but she promptly became a republican after moving into a higher tax bracket, then complained about the government taking all her hard earned cash on one hand while accepting government subsidies and bailouts on the other.

cheeno said:

This was the picture of her they originally had up. You can make your own inferences about her life and morals but I'm going out on a limb and guessing "low" for both given the situation. You want to take the over?

It's just that I don't give a fuck about one sensationalized story about some stupid woman who actually won the lottery AND ... there is a multi-page thread on the topic on the General M board already.

I've already seen 8-Mile

TheVictors03 said:
cheeno said:

It's just that I don't give a fuck about one sensationalized story about some stupid woman, what her "life and morals" are like, because she won the lottery AND ... there is a multi-page thread on the topic on the General M board already.

If you don't care don't post or click on the thread. What you said is that you didn't get why it was posted under politics, yet you point out a similar topic was discussed for multiple pages in another thread, does that not make this thread relevant to recent discussion then? Or is there a topic thread limit I am not aware of?

Also what is sensationalized about the story? It is stated in plain facts.

cheeno said:

It's just nice we have people like you out there who can make snap judgements on a persons character without ever doing anything more than looking at a photograph.

MI_Thumb said:
cheeno said:

It's just nice we have people like you out there who can make snap judgements on a persons character without ever doing anything more than looking at a photograph.

That's the kind of skill you have to really sell when you're trying to explain why you'd be good for jury duty.

[flash=350,287:6mmc34tn]http://www.youtube.com/v/g2BsMSNfraQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:6mmc34tn]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Last time I was impaneled for a jury it was for a domestic disturbance case.

So they were asking everybody stuff about family and marital status and so forth.

So when they got to me I told them that I was legally married, but I had been living for years in a domestic partnership with a woman different from my wife.

They got rid of me fast.

Back