Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Man, Bernie Sanders is so great

Well if the cat lady debunked it then it must be debunked, the cat lady has been deemed the ultimate internet authority of such things don't ya know.

It is possible to watch the videos, read the snopes article and come to a conclusion for yourself. It's what Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson would want you to do. maybe not GayFrog though; he'd want you to watch the videos and just get outraged without thinking about whether they actually prove what they claim to prove.

and regardless.. Man, Bernie Sanders is so great!

It is possible to watch the videos, read the snopes article and come to a conclusion for yourself. It's what Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson would want you to do. maybe not GayFrog though; he'd want you to watch the videos and just get outraged without thinking about whether they actually prove what they claim to prove.

and regardless.. Man, Bernie Sanders is so great!

it's Bernie's to lose
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-supporters-may-go-to-sanders-in-iowa-caucus

I'm not interested in what the cat lady thinks

Last edited:
You come armed with a bunch of new nicknames this week.

Who is the cat lady? Fauxcohontis?

you should sign up for GayFrog's LibDem Chicom Watch newsletter, sponsored by CashForGold.com. Then you'd be hip to all the new lingo.

You'd also get tons of ads for pills that make your muscles bigger (so you can hurl Libtards into outer space), and your penis erect all the time, so you can make love to 2nd Amendment Defender women whenever God wants you to.

you should sign up for GayFrog's LibDem Chicom Watch newsletter, sponsored by CashForGold.com. Then you'd be hip to all the new lingo.

You'd also get tons of ads for pills that make your muscles bigger (so you can hurl Libtards into outer space), and your penis erect all the time, so you can make love to 2nd Amendment Defender women whenever God wants you to.

giphy.gif

Other orders include a ban on the exportation of crude oil to combat climate change, and the severing of any federal contracts with companies that pay employees less than $15 an hour. :argh:

equally assured misery for all. But what no matter, we're all doing to die from the virus anyway I guess so cheerio carry on

Last edited:
Other orders include a ban on the exportation of crude oil to combat climate change, and the severing of any federal contracts with companies that pay employees less than $15 an hour. :argh:

Oh.

I didn?t know that crude oil was exported to combat climate change.

I thought it was for people in the oil business to make a profit.

If exporting oil has been combatting climate change, why stop doing it?

You come armed with a bunch of new nicknames this week.

Who is the cat lady? Fauxcohontis?

Whoa, whoa, whoa give credit where credit is due. Pretty sure I was the first to use Fauxcahontas on this site. It?s for fake Native American Elizabeth Warren and I can?t believe you didn?t pick up on it immediately.

Nothing like complaining about executive overreach and calling Trump a dictator dangerous to our Democracy then in the next breath promising unprecented overreach on your first day as head of the Executive branch. But it?s ok for Bernie to be power hungry because man, is he so great - and obviously incorruptible.

By the way bernie, great idea for artificially driving the cost of oil higher - that will be sweet for poor people the world over and really stick it to those profit hungry corporate dictators when their revenue shoot up thanks to your stroke of the pen. Don?t call that man ?so great? call him ?shithead?

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa give credit where credit is due. Pretty sure I was the first to use Fauxcahontas on this site. It?s for fake Native American Elizabeth Warren and I can?t believe you didn?t pick up on it immediately.

Everybody knows you were the first to use Fauxcahontas on this site.

I thought you had come up with it.

At least that?s how I?ve been remembering it; it was a while ago.

Back