Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthews has a stroke

I really would take care of that dog dad - can we get one, huh, can we get one? . . . really I would!

::chuckle::

That's not a lie. Kids believe it when they say it. It's just that parents have a better grip on what happens when novelty wears off.

That's not a lie. Kids believe it when they say it. It's just that parents have a better grip on what happens when novelty wears off.

Lie is too strong a word, then. An untruth, whether known or unbeknownst. At least that is how I took what he said.

In some cases, it is a lie, in others, there are probably folks that really do think his plan will increase the deficit by 5T.

he batted twice, LOL..... His first AB was an hour before the debate started and his second may have been before 9PM(EST). you cant multitask?

Cabrera batted twice, but most of us were also following Trout and Grandersons AB's which went on much longer.

By the time Cabrera had officially won the Triple Crown, the debate was over and the responses were going.

"IF".....do they or dont they? I can bet they would lose employees if there hit with $2 Trillion in taxes like Obama's proposing

You say $2 Trillion like it coming out of a single pocket.

Mitt Lied to America that whole debate.. Hopefully people will sees through his bullshit.. Obama was not worth a shit during the debate when i was watching but I was flipping it back and forth.... I am getting tired of any democratic leader letting these piece of shit republicans like Romney, McConnell , and the tan man off the hook. Gore and Kerry let that nitwit Bush off the hook and so did Obama the other night.. He had a chance to blow this election wide open and he laid a egg...But it will not change my vote. Anyone who votes for Mitt and his lies will reap what they sow. Nothing but a destroyer of the middle class..He is so phoney it is unbelievable...

Mitt Lied to America that whole debate.. Hopefully people will sees through his bullshit.. Obama was not worth a shit during the debate when i was watching but I was flipping it back and forth.... I am getting tired of any democratic leader letting these piece of shit republicans like Romney, McConnell , and the tan man off the hook. Gore and Kerry let that nitwit Bush off the hook and so did Obama the other night.. He had a chance to blow this election wide open and he laid a egg...But it will not change my vote. Anyone who votes for Mitt and his lies will reap what they sow. Nothing but a destroyer of the middle class..He is so phoney it is unbelievable...

"Reaping what you sow" - truer words were never spoken as they apply to our elected leaders.

The rest of your post? Well . . I'm sure you believe it, . . . but it doesn't make it any more truthful than what any politician would say.

Off the hook? LMAO. Lolololol. Hahahahahaha.

Obama has been let off the the hook more than anyone, especially by the media.

Let Romney off the hook, lol. Hahahahahahaha. LMAO.

Hahahahahahaha. LMAO. Lololololol.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

You say $2 Trillion like it coming out of a single pocket.

sucking that much money out of the private sector is a big deal.....whats the best way for them to recoup it....raise prices?..maybe...cut employees?...probably...or both

he layed an egg because he had no defense.....he blows, has no clue about the private sector and his administration is nothing but academia pinheads who couldn't make a buck in the real world

Last edited:
Lie is too strong a word, then. An untruth, whether known or unbeknownst. At least that is how I took what he said.

In some cases, it is a lie, in others, there are probably folks that really do think his plan will increase the deficit by 5T.

I can see that and I hadn't thought of it that way. If you think Mitt thinks the President is fooling himself and that's what he was trying to convey...there's an out. Otherwise, that's probably a messed up statement.

Watch the Mathews link....there were very simple fact based info especially in regards to ryans plan he could have used to defend himself and his numbers...which are the same as ryans in alot of cases. Tge fact he didnt debate using these facts either makes him dumb, unprepared, disinterested...or all of the above. He was bad. Throw in the horrible posture, lousy eye contact and constant nodding "yes" to everything Romney was saying....it was real bad.

Watch the Mathews link....there were very simple fact based info especially in regards to ryans plan he could have used to defend himself and his numbers...which are the same as ryans in alot of cases. Tge fact he didnt debate using these facts either makes him dumb, unprepared, disinterested...or all of the above. He was bad. Throw in the horrible posture, lousy eye contact and constant nodding "yes" to everything Romney was saying....it was real bad.

Romney isnt endorsing the Ryan Plan

Tge fact he didnt debate using these facts either makes him dumb, unprepared, disinterested...or all of the above.

...or distracted. CRAP. Iran must have THE BOMB. ...or maybe someone at Goldman had bad news for him.

sucking that much money out of the private sector is a big deal.....whats the best way for them to recoup it....raise prices?..maybe...cut employees?...probably...or both

Individually the amounts will be small and won't have a huge impact.

Again, you're acting like this money is a total debit from 1 source, it's not.

rich people, and large corporations will be just fine. they were fine before the Bush tax cuts.

Individually the amounts will be small and won't have a huge impact.

Again, you're acting like this money is a total debit from 1 source, it's not.

rich people, and large corporations will be just fine. they were fine before the Bush tax cuts.

but the country wasn't.......revenues exploded after the cuts...states were running surpluses.

but the country wasn't.......revenues exploded after the cuts...states were running surpluses.

Ha, we has a surplus under Clinton, pre-W. tax breaks.

After we had a massive deficit. And I though you were talking about the private sector, now all of a sudden it's state budgets?

And unemployment steadily rose after the tax cuts too, but you'll just pretend you didn't read this part.

So, yeah, the country was doing much better pre-G.W. Bush and his tax cuts.

Ha, we has a surplus under Clinton, pre-W. tax breaks.

After we had a massive deficit. And I though you were talking about the private sector, now all of a sudden it's state budgets?

And unemployment steadily rose after the tax cuts too, but you'll just pretend you didn't read this part.

So, yeah, the country was doing much better pre-G.W. Bush and his tax cuts.

Unemployment for the 8 yrs under W was the same as the 8 yrs under Clinton...both around 5.2%
You might want to look at Clinton's first 2 yrs..prior to 1995 when Gingrich took over the purse strings...Clinton was a different politician his last 6 yrears

Last edited:
Back