Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Arkansas game thread

allshouldbleedblue said:
yeah i dont understand why douglas drives into the middle of 3 guys. use your teammates

I think the announcers said something like, "Douglas can just cut through the D.."

I was like :-/

god that was in. damn the luck. great effort to make a run in the second half. if anything that loss should help with their confidence when it comes to trailing.

So close... If only they didn't play like a bunch of assholes in the first half they could've handled Arkansas just fine.

newton83 said:
So close... If only they didn't play like a bunch of assholes in the first half they could've handled Arkansas just fine.

was just about to post something similar

So frustrating, because Arkansas showed that in the 2nd half, they really aren't that good of a team. That 11/11 start was an absolute back breaker, and Michigan had to play catch up the whole fucking time.

dubbsco said:
So frustrating, because Arkansas showed that in the 2nd half, they really aren't that good of a team. That 11/11 start was an absolute back breaker, and Michigan had to play catch up the whole fucking time.

It happens.. The exp. helps in the long run too.

dubbsco said:

This.

Back