Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Arkansas game thread

Well, it didn't help he shot 1/8 from three, and in the crucial last few minutes, he drove into 9 guys and heaved the ball straight up. He needs to start hitting those open shots. I'm more worried about Hardaway, I don't know where has vanished to on this team.

jordan morgan needs to play more also guys..both of our runs in the second half he was in...when they came back in the second half he was sitting the whole time...we sorely need another guy who plays big..(mcgary lol)...he really does bring an energy to this team...

dubbsco said:
Well, it didn't help he shot 1/8 from three, and in the crucial last few minutes, he drove into 9 guys and heaved the ball straight up. He needs to start hitting those open shots. I'm more worried about Hardaway, I don't know where has vanished to on this team.

he struggled with his shot in the summer too, right? His shot looks good, but he's off. I wonder if he's had a problem with an injury on his shooting hand/arm. a little issue can mess up even the best shooter.

WHY DOES VOLGRICH HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP? He is god aweful! I thought this kid could shoot. I havent seen him hit a shot all year!

brianpaul1976 said:
WHY DOES VOLGRICH HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP? He is god aweful! I thought this kid could shoot. I havent seen him hit a shot all year!

are you even a Michigan fan? Volgrich?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
brianpaul1976 said:

are you even a Michigan fan? Volgrich?

hahaha..i wonder what is wrong with vogrich tho his 3% is down big time

uofmdixon said:
Smotrycz should never see the floor. He is not a D1 ball player.

I summed up what Smotz career would be last week. He will have great games against the mid-majors, get everyone's hopes up, and then be awful against the Big 10 and other elite competition. If his shot is off, he is just taking up floor space on offense.

Bad start and the seven missed possessions in a row when the score was 59-48 from the 11:11 mark to the 6:37 mark... we need to nip this road crap in the bud soon or it is going to be a major problem... Damn i thought Burke's shot was going in...

uofmdixon said:
Smotrycz should never see the floor. He is not a D1 ball player.

Derp...

He's been struggling lately but its obvi you don't tune in to every game. Once he gets his swagger back he'll be effective again. His D is very under-rated imo too.

Well, since this team can't win on the road, it deserves whatever it gets. I thought they were better than this. Arkansas is not a great team and apparently...........this team isn't either. These guys better get it together mentally when in someone elses house. I think we all thought the NCAA's were a given for this team. It's now apparent this is not the case and there are a lot of road games left.

could be ugly at MSU :(

but the whole big ten seems to be struggling a bit on the road - ups and downs

It's one loss. Yeah, they can't win on the road, but apparently, no one else can either. (except Florida State) Lets not jump off the cliff because of today. They'll still make the tournament, and hopefully get a 6 or 7 seed. They just need to steal the game on Tuesday, that's a big one.

uofmdixon said:
I have watched every game. The kid is not good.

He is getting 6-8 boards a game when he plays more and he will play more when his outside shot starts to fall again and it will.. Just a slump but we need him to find his shot..But he is really struggling right now...You may be right but no reason to give up on him...

Back