Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Arkansas game thread

Ive told all of you a million times and im gonna tell you again! We lack speed and athleticism! Some of you need to take some of the homer glasses off and realize this.Burke and Hardaway are the only ones on this team that can play at this pace.

Poor game plan verses the press.. You should attack a press and not be so passive.. Never have Stu bring the ball up if you can help it..attack, attack, attack... Then please hustle back on defense..

brianpaul1976 said:
Ive told all of you a million times and im gonna tell you again! We lack speed and athleticism! Some of you need to take some of the homer glasses off and realize this.Burke and Hardaway are the only ones on this team that can play at this pace.

Ok hater. With all of your 10 posts. LOL.I guess we should stop rooting for our team then that started the seasons 15-4.. It pretty much looks like most of the team's in the Big ten are having problems on the road..

uofm06marine said:
Arkansas is hitting everything.

started the game 11/11... Is that hot or really poor defense... Or a combo of the two..LOL

I think it was a combo of both. We let them control the pace and then they were getting some off-balance shots to fall, etc.

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
come on blue! lol tale of two halves right now

It seemed to me that toward the end of the first half they started to very slowly chip away at the lead. Great adjustment by the coaches.

bleh..now that we came back a bit the whistles are coming out...obv the two hard fouls we did were fouls..but some of the others are eh.

made this come back with defense and points in the paint. need to stop shooting the three and hit some layups and short shots.

Back