Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ ND Sucks Pre-Game Thread

What has ND been saying about this one?

I'm pretty glad we don't have ND trolls around here... remember how terrible they were on ESPN? Irishfan4life, etc.

yet you could correctly read a post about ND, with mention of Lansing, without misunderstanding the post about ND?

read it quickly, say that after MSU was mentioned he said something about beating "these" and assumed it was "those." my mistake, for that I take full responsibility

keep going on and on about that though, never mind your tactic of obvious baiting, then complaining that I respond.

This is like the never ending circular logic argument....gotta love those.

Person A baits Person B because he posts here all the time.
Person B posts here all the time because Person A baits Person B.

I should go read Catch-22 again.

I think the more crippling drive in that game was when Michigan marched down the field for basically the entire 3rd quarter, got to the red zone, and Denard either threw a pick or fumbled. That was when I knew it wasn't Michigan's day.

This is like the never ending circular logic argument....gotta love those.

Person A baits Person B because he posts here all the time.
Person B posts here all the time because Person A baits Person B.

I should go read Catch-22 again.

I could make some good points here but whatever, I'll let it die.

have your fun, person A can get the last word.

10 plays, 63 yards, 5:47 in time. Ended in a Denard fumble. That drive was a kick to the gut.

Turnovers are certainly key as they always are. Gardner didn't throw a lot of passes vs. App State, and when he did guys were usually pretty open. I hope he doesn't start forcing throws into traffic trying to get the ball to Funchess.

Last edited:
Turnovers are part of football. What is important is that Michigan wins the turnover battle.

Giving up 6 turnovers, and still only losing to an ND team that made the national title in 2012 by 7 is quite remarkable.

10 plays, 63 yards, 5:47 in time. Ended in a Denard fumble. That drive was a kick to the gut.

I must've blocked that part out. I remember the back-to-back interceptions in the 1st half, and ND fans talking a lot of trash about the 5 INTs.

Yep. Fumbled at their 8 yard line. Brutal.

Turnovers are part of football. What is important is that Michigan wins the turnover battle.

Giving up 6 turnovers, and still only losing to an ND team that made the national title in 2012 by 7 is quite remarkable.

reading the play-by-play of that game again reminded me of how badly ND played that day as well. They really didn't do anything on offense aside from Rees' leading them to a TD on a short field, and completing that long pass to Eifert late to kill the clock.

all we had to do that day was not play terrible, and we could've destroyed their 12-0 record and national title appearance. Grrrr...

I rushed out of a wedding, got in my car, and heard the halfback pass from Smith. I knew it was going to be a potentially long evening after that.

Golson has had turnover problems in 2012, going 3-8 with 0 TDs and 2 INTs before Kelly pulled him.

No more toying with this team [ND} till the end. Do not feel sorry for them [ND] for their personnel losses and get this fucking game over early. This [ND] is where the road to East Lansing starts. I want to blow thru these fuckers [ND] and make this game something theyll never forget. Run up the score, taunt them [ND], shit on the [ND] field, the whole 9 yards.

Does that clear it up any?

Thanks byco for clearing things up for the illiterate

Turnovers have been THE reason for the two losses at ND over the past 8yrs.

Damn, I can tell when there's a big game on Saturday. This week is crawling by.

Back