Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs IU game thread

Year 7 is the magic number

Hope not. But I wanted Brown fired years ago. Sadly they won?t move on Jim but they
Should have also fired him after last years Osu loss. Not sure why you are rubbing it on my threads because I have been harsh on Jim and his staff for a few years now.

I don’t think the Indiana fans are going to storm the field and tear down the goal posts should their team prevail today.

This win would not be nearly as dramatic as the win in 1987.

Year 7 is the magic number

Choking on 35-0? MSU board closed? Typical Spartan collapse the week following a win over Michigan? All of the above?

I know you are salty (given your handle) but don?t abuse the privilege.

Hope not. But I wanted Brown fired years ago. Sadly they won?t move on Jim but they
Should have also fired him after last years Osu loss. Not sure why you are rubbing it on my threads because I have been harsh on Jim and his staff for a few years now.

That?s ok. Spartans down 35-0 and I have to watch Rocky fuckin Lombardi!

If I wasn?t so glad just to have football in 2020 this season would suck ass!

Choking on 35-0? MSU board closed? Typical Spartan collapse the week following a win over Michigan? All of the above?

I know you are salty (given your handle) but don?t abuse the privilege.

And yet, never trailed against M and Jimmy Hokebaugh! Clap Clap!!

Again Mike Hart is a better coach then anything we have on offense, and he is coaching fo another big ten school. Nice work Jimmy.

Offense had to respond on that last series and they didn't. Milton has a strong arm, but he can't hit his receivers and when he does they drop the ball. Defense is pathetic, little to no rush, pass coverage is awful. Hate to say it, have resisted saying it, but it is looking like it is a time for a coaching change. Disappointed in Jimmy.

That?s ok. Spartans down 35-0 and I have to watch Rocky fuckin Lombardi!

If I wasn?t so glad just to have football in 2020 this season would suck ass!

And Mel coaching staff fucking pounded our sorry ass coaches.

well my wife was happy lol..

And yet, never trailed against M and Jimmy Hokebaugh! Clap Clap!!

This is the essence of the lowest-common denomination of Spartan fan. It is more concerned about Michigan?s shortcomings than those of Michigan State?s.

Back