Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

I need to know why we get a flag for hitting a WR in the head but the grab nate by the head and no flag. WTF at least be even

I'm not trying to sound like a homer. I don't make excuses for my teams losing but this has to be one of the more poorly officiating games I've seen in a long time. It's us against the world right now. Just got to play threw it and find a way to win.

wheels002 said:
I need to know why we get a flag for hitting a WR in the head but the grab nate by the head and no flag. WTF at least be even

it's the NFL

Not the
Fucking
Lions

johnny2x2x said:
That was the 1st penalty assessed to NO this game! We have 6-41.

their oline has been tackling our dline the entire game lol....and we get a cheap call on backus lol

AGAIN suh blows up the backfield and the guy runs right passed him.

Unless Pierre Thomas covered himself in butter, this defense has no excuse.

Back