Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Can't get used to the LA Chargers. I think I'll hate them right away.

I actually like Allen as well. But then again I am so geeked for a defensive player they all look good at this point. lol

Would you consider trading up for him in the next pick or two if he doesn't go??? I think i would...

Williams is a dominant WR. I think he was the best WR in this draft.

I switched over to NFL too. I just hate the thought of it being spoiled.

I know there are cameras in the Lions war room, but I can pass.

How many more QBs do you think get picked before 21? One of my favorite things to watch on draft day since Stafford proved himself capable is how many teams fall all over themselves to overdraft some middling QB prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovejoy View Post
Lol....Corey Davis will be the 1st or 2nd WR taken. He won't last anywhere close to the 3rd round.

Reply by mhughes
i can mayyyybe see him being the 4th WR off the board. In that case probably a 2nd rd pick. No way he goes before mike williams or John Ross.

��

How many more QBs do you think get picked before 21? One of my favorite things to watch on draft day since Stafford proved himself capable is how many teams fall all over themselves to overdraft some middling QB prospect.

The Browns will take one at 12.

The Browns will take one at 12.

I don't know about that. They are years away even if they hit on a QB. Moreover, Goff and Wentz both were more highly rated prospects than anyone this year. I can see them going full analytics and just punting on QB while they build an actual team first. Any QB they pick right now is just going to be destroyed by the losing and overwork.

I don't know about that. They are years away even if they hit on a QB. Moreover, Goff and Wentz both were more highly rated prospects than anyone this year. I can see them going full analytics and just punting on QB while they build an actual team first. Any QB they pick right now is just going to be destroyed by the losing and overwork.

Cleveland is all about selling their fans on a future. They need to, it's hard to pay contracts if you can't sell tickets. I think they have to take one unless they pull a Minny from a few years ago and trade back up for a third 1st rounder.

Back