Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

hollllyyyyy BOUNTY 1st round next year and 3rd this year to go from 27 to 10

You know... with all this potential defensive talent on the board at 21, do you think anyone would give us a 2018 first and 2017 second rounder to jump back into the first round?

I'm glad we arent the chiefs !! Now are you guys who are a little sour on Stafford happy we at least have a quality qb !

Well, fuck...looks like Cleveland might get Watson, too.

I'm not against trading back either, especially if we could amass some extra picks.

The way it is shaping up, there could be lots od quality Defensive picks in the second round.

Last edited:
Quick check:

Despite the run on offense (with 10 picks still to go before we get a chance), how many players are off the board that were actually expected to last to 21? A lot of these guys seem over drafted (Maholmes for sure), but a lot of mocks were predicting 3 QBs by 21. A lot of them were predicting Davis and Ross off the board. If we see a run on defenders in the next 10 picks, not sure we'll actually have the bevy of options it seems right now.

NO rumors was to grab a cb at 32.....now they have a chance to take the best cb in the draft at 11 lol. Theyll go cb or DE.

Quick check:

Despite the run on offense (with 10 picks still to go before we get a chance), how many players are off the board that were actually expected to last to 21? A lot of these guys seem over drafted (Maholmes for sure), but a lot of mocks were predicting 3 QBs by 21. A lot of them were predicting Davis and Ross off the board. If we see a run on defenders in the next 10 picks, not sure we'll actually have the bevy of options it seems right now.

i didnt see many mocks with 3 qbs off the board before 21. There will be more offense players selected before 21. Howard, cook and watson atleast! Were in a good spot.

RG3 gets a lot of shit, but those early injuries destroyed him. Besides, two different games.

It's true. That first season, playing him on a busted up leg in the playoffs was just horrible to do to him.

But I see the same career trajectory for Watson. Not the injuries, but lots of hype and little production. I don't like any of these QBs in the first.

Back