Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Is it a rule that teams have to wait for the clock to expire? I mean, clearly the Texans traded up for a specific player. Why don't we see that within 30 seconds of the trade?

Trubisky just said he wants "to continue that long winded Chicago tradition".

I knew it... he's mentally challenged.

Is it a rule that teams have to wait for the clock to expire? I mean, clearly the Texans traded up for a specific player. Why don't we see that within 30 seconds of the trade?

They are going to take some calls and see if they can flip it for more. I would.

Next year the Browns have 2 1st round picks and 3 2nd round picks. And they will still suck!

Next year the Browns have 2 1st round picks and 3 2nd round picks. And they will still suck!

Well sure, but they were going to suck even if they didn't trade down. They need as many warm bodies with talent as they can muster. Besides a decent offensive line, they have almost nothing else on the roster.

Lol are they expecting a better player to be available than what was on the board this year?

I don't get it. This is one of the better drafts in recent years, and you trade that away for "Gee, I hope next year is good too"??

Only the Brownies.

Lol are they expecting a better player to be available than what was on the board this year?

The fact they passed on Allen will probably change the equation, but two first rounders (even later ones) tend to bring more production than a single pick in the middle of the round.

No guarantee's and like everyone says, they have lots of holes..

I think they gave up on a great player here, and a few of them to choose from, in the hopes there will be a great one there next year.

Bird in the hand.

Back