Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Good pick for Zona. Was hoping the way this was lining up he'd keep sliding.

I think they gave up on a great player here, and a few of them to choose from, in the hopes there will be a great one there next year.

Bird in the hand.

Isn't that kind of the point, though. Allen is a blue chipper during the draft, but we don't actually know if he'll be that good. Nobody picked tonight is truly "in the hand." I honestly don't know what I would have done here, but Cleveland is certainly playing the odds.

Okay, did Jonathan Allen release a video of himself smoking weed in a gas mask???

Well there goes the first guy i really wanted , getting nervous now that everyone i wanted is gonna be taken here in the next few picks lol

Isn't that kind of the point, though. Allen is a blue chipper during the draft, but we don't actually know if he'll be that good. Nobody picked tonight is truly "in the hand." I honestly don't know what I would have done here, but Cleveland is certainly playing the odds.

I agree, there are never any guarantees, but you draft the talent. He is the talent.

Who's the talent next year? Not sure. Could be a weak class. I'd rather take the guy falling into my lap.

Oldest rule of the draft ... good teams clean up bad teams mistakes. You take the talent when it falls to you.

Back