Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

So Chiefs give up a 3rd this year and a 1ST next year for a guy who will sit for 2 years ...BRILLIANT !!

I almost made a prop bet on more defensive players going in round 1 than defensive. Starting to be very glad I didn't.

Shit, I know they are the Browns and will screw this up, but how awesome could it be to walk away from day 1 with arguably the two best defenders and players in the draft (Garrett and Allen)?

So will Cleveland take Watson?

Allen does seem like too good a player to pass up.

Last edited:
To add insult to injury, the picture used by the 49ers to announce their 3rd pick, was a picture of Solomon Thomas sacking Mitchell Trubisky.

Shit, I know they are the Browns and will screw this up, but how awesome could it be to walk away from day 1 with arguably the two best defenders and players in the draft (Garrett and Allen)?

My lord, Jonathan Allen and Myles Garrett? Yeah, they'll screw it up.

Browns traded down with texans. Might be Watson's spot afterall.

Did Watson do that bad at the combine? I watched him a lot this year, and I still feel he is better than both Trubisky and Mahomes.

The Browns have a ton of picks next year already. At some point they have to pay off right?

Back