Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

Boston ties series 2-2 heading back to Boston winning game four 4-1.

Colorado evens the series up 2-2 in game four winning tonight 3-0. Series shifts back to San Jose for game five.

Hurricane sweep Islanders back to New York 4-0. Winning game four 5-2.

Hurricanes will be well rested when the host Columbus or go to Boston.

Last edited:
Stars wil get a chance to clinch at home taking game five 2-1. Lead series heading home
3-2.

People here are getting caught up in the Hurricanes. Sports talk radio in Charlotte has no real working knowledge of hockey, so it's mildly amusing.

That Stars-Blues series is so intense, by far the most physical of series.

Doubt any of the teams in east could match the physicality. Bruins are supposed to be the physical team and at every commercial break there are 2-3 Bruins laying on the ice.

van Reimsdyk is out for the playofffs. Which is a shame because he is a solid defender.

Boston takes. 3-2 series lead winning at home today 4-3.

I wish NHL played on international rinks. Make it really wide open offensive games but I bet international goes smaller before NHL goes bigger sadly losing those seats would lower bowl would not work for the NHL.

Last edited:
I believe Finland uses a hybrid rink size in between North American and International.

Back