Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan at MSU Score Prediction Thread

U of M 28

MSU 27

This game will be an instant classic with both teams starting a bit slow before a second half explosion.

desmond21 said:
MSU is favored by 3 yet MSU is at #23 & UM is at #11 ???????

UM 38
MSU 13

-they are playing at home
-denard is a pick generator
-coming off bye week

this probably explains the spread

P.S. cant forget the combat unis for Sparty! - obvious edge ;-p

MSU 31

UM 30

Should be close. Only reason I'm going with MSU is home field advantage. Dennard is the key to this game for both teams.

MSU 27
UofM 21

Michigan has it in the redzone with less than a minute to go and Drob throws a pick. At that point I throw my shoe through the TV (I would use the remote but I broke that yesterday during the Tigers game).

MSU- 30

Michigan - 28

Hard-fought game. However, MSU wins the rushing battle, controls the clock, and kicks a field goal to win it at the end. Expect Lord Dantonio to give the green light (no pun intended) to open up the bag of tricks on offense. And Michigan still needs someone besides Denard to be the main run-threat...

UM 31- Sparty 20. I think Sparty will have a 1 possession lead at half and we will pull away late.

Just to let you guys know, UofM is not a top 15 team, or even a top 20 team.
MSU: 28
Michigan: 14

Just so suh knows, we all know UM is not a top 15 or top 20 team. They are a top 11 team.

UM 31
Some green and gold wearing asshats 21

Everyone knows mighty Spartan has won three straight, Dantonio owned Dick Rod.

But before that streak Michigan had a six game one of its own and has gone 13-7 against lil bro the past two decades.

Plenty of 'Go Green, Go White!' and some flea-flickerish, fake punting .... but too much Shoelace and I have a feeling the D will 'make a play' tomorrow.

MICHIGAN - 30
BAYLOR er.... MSU - 22

I think Hoke Has got the Kids fired up to play. We pull tricks out of ass all day long. I think well see the formation with both the qbs quite a bit. I think our defense steps it up and plays a whole game.

I see Michigan 38
Little sister 10

Back