Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

Big ten

Duke 41-17 over Northwestern.
Ou 31-16 over Ohio St.
Oregon 42-35 over Nebraska.
Eastern Mich 16-13 over Rutgers.
Penn st 33-17 over Pittsburgh.
Msu 28-14 over Western Michigan.
Maryland 63-17 over Towson.
Michigan 36-14 over Cincinnati.
Indiana 34-17 over Virginia.
Illinois 20-7 over Western Kentucky.
Purdue 44-21 over Ohio.
Iowa 44-41 over Iowa st 2ot.
Wisconsin 31-14 over Florida Atlantic.
Minnesota 48-14 over Oregon st.

Last edited:
I am shocked that OSU went down like that. OU looks so much better than previous years.

I'm a bit surprised but I wouldn't say shocked at the outcome. Mayfield looks like the real deal, and OSU's offense looks as shaky as ours right now. Defense is not as dominant as it has been in years past either.

OSU is very beatable. Need to stop their run game first and foremost, and not make huge mistakes like we did last year. Mayfield played a perfect 2nd half and basically crushed them by himself. Speight should take notes lol.

Big ten

Duke 41-17 over Northwestern.
Ou 31-16 over Ohio St.
Oregon 42-35 over Nebraska.
Eastern Mich 16-13 over Rutgers.
Penn st 33-17 over Pittsburgh.
Msu 28-14 over Western Michigan.
Maryland 63-17 over Towson.
Michigan 36-14 over Cincinnati.
Indiana 34-17 over Virginia.
Illinois 20-7 over Western Kentucky.
Purdue 44-21 over Ohio.
Iowa 44-41 over Iowa st 2ot.
Wisconsin 31-14 over Florida Atlantic.

Minnesota 20-14 over Oregon st. In 2nd quarter.

Actually, not as bad as I thought. Just felt worse because of how bad we played.

Actually, not as bad as I thought. Just felt worse because of how bad we played.

The only bad results are NW and OSU and outside of a handful of btn guys, nobody thought NW would be any good anyway.

What channel is az on ? Finally found Gophers game on my crappy cable package.

Gophers 27-14 over Oregon st after turnover in the rain !
Early third.

Last edited:
Back