Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

And at a million o'clock in the morning...Eastern time...the Cougars pull it out in the 156th overtime...

You know what...that Oklahoma dude who planted the flag at the center of the Ohio State field...that dude should be suspended either for a game, or a half, or a quarter...the NCAA should not allow that blatant unsportsmanlike behavior...

Actually Oklahoma should address it immediately tomorrow, with an announced suspension for at least the first quarter of the next game...

Classless display by Mayfield. I can't think of a school more deserving of such treatment.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Brian Kelly is (still) a dick..!
Lol at all the sad bucknutz ..you reap what you sow and their behavior in OK was returned on them..
Nebraska goes down to a team that was 4-8 last year ..

Clemson beats the "SEC" ...again

MICHIGAN win ..

Good weekend.

Last edited:
The only bad results are NW and OSU and outside of a handful of btn guys, nobody thought NW would be any good anyway.

Rutgers losing to EMU was by far the worst result of the weekend for the B1G. That's just flat out embarrassing.

Rutgers losing to EMU was by far the worst result of the weekend for the B1G. That's just flat out embarrassing.

I watched that game. It was such a horrible thing to watch(as an observer). Rutgers had plenty of chances, too. I was laughing my ass off at Chris Ash. He's kind of a dick bag.

looking ahead to week 3...

there are almost no good games. Louisville vs. Clemson... which I'm not really interested in, Ole Miss @ Cal (wow, an SEC team leaving the South?), a lot of lopsided contests, and some crappy SEC-bottom-feeder conference games.

good day to turn off the TV after Michigan, and get some yard work done.

other than Bama, and I suppose LSU, the SEC is complete garbage this year.

I watched that game. It was such a horrible thing to watch(as an observer). Rutgers had plenty of chances, too. I was laughing my ass off at Chris Ash. He's kind of a dick bag.

I didn't see it but was listening to it in the car for a bit while running errands - it was that or the PSU/Pitt butt kicking (those were the only two B1G games on XM). Couldn't believe it was close and was surprised to hear Janarian Grant's name - seems like he's been there for a decade. make no sense - hang in there with Washington then lose to EMU, a team they should have a 3 score lead on most of the way.

It's usually week 2 or week 3 when all the games are complete crap.

I love me some college football, but it's been relatively tame so far. Nothing too crazy. The game of the year (Bama vs FSU) turned out to be a total dud.

Back