Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games WeeK 4

I am in shock. If we take care of business, next week will be absolutely huge. A top 5 vs top 10.

There was talk on the radio of whether or not MSU should jump Michigan in the polls if they won today since they would have 2 ranked wins....Nobody asked the same question about Wisconsin.

They would have two top ten wins so far...neither in their home stadium (although yes Lambeau is basically a home game)

Last edited:
TJ Watt really looks like his brother sometimes. Wisconsin cruising.

There was talk on the radio of whether or not MSU should jump Michigan in the polls if they won today since they would have 2 ranked wins....Nobody asked the same question about Wisconsin.

They would have two top ten wins so far...neither in their home stadium (although yes Lambeau is basically a home game)

Depending on the rest of the day's results, they could get around top 5 unless the voters view msu as overrated.

Wisconsin's schedule is brutal. They played @MSU, @Michigan, Ohio State, @Iowa, and Nebraska in order

So......will Wisconsin get the same courtesy as Louisville? Probably not

Probably not. But, at the very least, they'll get credit for beating LSU and now a top 10 MSU. They're at 11 now, I think, so unless there are a lot of top 10 losses, I don't think they get top 5. I do believe they'll end up around 6-8, though.

And if we don't play well today, we could get jumped by somebody. Pitt already destroyed their D, so if we can't at least do that, it's going to look bad.

Sparty looked pretty bad today. They seemed to struggle in all phases of the game. Wiscy looks like they have problems with the kicker. Missed an extra pt., doesn't look like he is reliable. Still Michigan is going to have a test vs Wiscy. I hope they show that they have things together today.

My alma fought hard to come back from a 28-0 hole to tie it at Virginia, but ran out of steam sadly.

Next week will be fun at home against Western, I'll be there!

Duke vs Notre Dame is 35-35
Tennessee vs Florida is a fairly close top-25 matchup. Tennessee came back from a 21-3 deficit and they are leading.

Back