Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games WeeK 4

Refs said they didn't snap the ball before the time ran out.

Well they were reviewing the TD to make sure his foot was in and that he had control of the ball. Then they stuck that one in there to make sure.

Not sure if that is normal or not. LOL

They werent even close to getting the ball off in time. Just another time management mistake for Les Miles.

It was a great use of replay . LSU was not close to getting the play off. It was really poor clock management by LSU.

Last edited:
Any recruits that still believe in the USC rebuild or that UCLA is any good and will be better than Michigan in the next 4 yrs, needs their head examined and swift kick in the ass to get their butts to Ann Arbor. Devin Asiasi is thanking his lucky stars right now he did not follow his buddy, Boss Tagaloa, to UCLA.

Ucla played tough and probably deserved to win. I agree with Usc but ucla I am not so sure. I mean man the west coast over michigan. Weather I'm staying out west .. coaching I'm going to AA.

Last edited:
Texas a&m another goal line stand . i think Arkansas qb was in on 3rd down.
The a 93 yard td pass by A&M after the stop.

A&M defense has to be gased. The have been on the field like the whole 3rd quarter almost.

Back