Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peralta

They obviously contribute, I don;t think anyone anywhere ever said they didn't. The issue was whether or not every time a player has an above average season is it the result of PED's?

And a 1 year aberration does not support the theory of PED use.

When you hear, "oh that guys on ped" for example when Bautista started hitting home runs. Well, that's just people having fun and throwing it out there..I wouldn't take much out of that..

When you hear, "oh that guys on ped" for example when Bautista started hitting home runs. Well, that's just people having fun and throwing it out there..I wouldn't take much out of that..

But aren't you one of those people?

Exactly. Its for me. I see others say Miggy is on them when their team losses to Detroit, doesn't mean they believe he's on them..people can say things and not actually mean it as a fact..

Have you ever seen a player with a sweet swing and didn't do a thing? Or someone who had a Barkley swing and was terrific..? Vlad. Guerrero comes to mind.

Billy Bean comes to mind. Sweet Swing.... and miss

Steve Kemp had a weird swing

Back