Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

Fister 7th inning,

gordon first pitch fly off the bottom of the leftfield fence double, standing ovation for Fister 6 innings of No-hit ball,

melky bunts him over to third on the sacrifice,

butler fastball strike call, fly to Jackson sac fly,

1 - 0,

poor Fister same shyt different city tonight,

hosmer low, slider inside, fly to center single,

francour pop to Raburn,

Fister with 81 pitches.

f'n hitless wonders against a statistically crap pitcher.

And down the stretch they choke again! Can't beat the Kansas City ##### royals! gaaaw damit i'm pissed!

I wonder who will send the Royals champagne this year if the Tigers choke this one away. Fucking Royals.

jas5lf said:
I wonder who will send the Royals champagne this year if the Tigers choke this one away. Fucking Royals.

Good point, does kinda make ya wonder if some are throwing it doesn't it, How is it humanly possible to have only gotten 2 hits off freaking batting practice speed Francis!!

staegrac said:
kingofdetroit57 said:
Here comes the bullpen... time to get some runs!!!

doubt it they will prolly swing at first pitches

New pitcher let's hack at the first pitch, I need to leave for a bit before I get too upset.

Tigers 7th inning,

Maggs swinging first pitch surprise ground foul, takes low, grounder to third,

Young 68 curve strike call, fastball low, ground foul down third? glofs a grounder to third bobbled, and thrown away E5,

Cabrera 86 fouled back, swings and misses a belt high 84, throw to first, fouls it back, check swing high fastball no, outside, low in the dirt full count, throw to first, ground ball past third for a single,

slop pitcher pulled for new pitcher holland,

Martinez first pitch fly to left,

Avila fastball strike call, fastball outside, swings and misses, ground ball to first,

this sucks,
1 - 0 to the royals at Comerica??

Fuck this.

We go 5-2 on the road trip, and come home and do this?

I am ashamed.

Back